Is Ft Down For Everyone Right Now

It's back working now (2:35pm PST). I noticed they changed the backs of the FTP playing cards. Seems like they changed the look of the chips too. I'm playing on a new monitor though so maybe it's just that, but the edges on the chips look sharper and the amounts on the actual chips themselves look clearer. The face cards look different too, but, I might just be making things up at this point because this new monitor is really nice. What other (if any) changes are you noticing?And, if any of the ones I said are wrong, please feel free to tell me (nicely).GL everyone.Edit: Also seems like a lot of the animation has been removed. (Before you ask, yes, my animation is on). The cards no longer come together and slide down when you or an opponent folds. Also, the chips no longer move across the felt either into the pot or toward the winning player. That's all. What other changes are you noticing?

wtf, I still can't get it, getting an error :club:
The actual .com site isn't working either. They said 3 hours, so I'll be patient. I hope they didn't fix the SNGs. It was nice having all those players in the rings.

We're getting a lot of traffic as people download the update, but if you keep trying, it seems to be working for everyone eventually. Please let me know if it continues to fail.We worked on the graphics and fonts, so hopefully the resized tables look and perform better.