Jesse Ft Of The $55 25k Guaranteed On Stars

Jesse, I have to say man. I know there are a ton of really good players around here that go deep all the time. It is quite impressive what you've done in the past 6 months or so. I am extremely jealous, but more than that I think it is awesome that the FCP forums are now turning out so many impressive players. I'll stop brownnosing now, but again, congrats man. Your game deserves it!!!!Bucket

Jesse, how often you play $50 give or take MTT's?nice cash
this is my first one lol. I've played in one Sunday Warm-Up (last week, I direct bought in on a whim and blew it). I usually stick to tourneys from 3r to $30. The 3r usually costs me like 50 though lol
Jesse, I have to say man. I know there are a ton of really good players around here that go deep all the time. It is quite impressive what you've done in the past 6 months or so. I am extremely jealous, but more than that I think it is awesome that the FCP forums are now turning out so many impressive players. I'll stop brownnosing now, but again, congrats man. Your game deserves it!!!!Bucket
Thankyou very much, man. I owe it to you guys keeping me focused, and reading all those threads about BK and Zim making final tables and how great they are at a young age made me jealous and I wanted some recognition lol. Good thing I'm super competitive.And wtg to all of the FCPers today at Final Tables.
Thankyou very much, man. I owe it to you guys keeping me focused, and reading all those threads about BK and Zim making final tables and how great they are at a young age made me jealous and I wanted some recognition lol. Good thing I'm super competitive.And wtg to all of the FCPers today at Final Tables.
Funny enough, that's the same thing that got me wanting to win so bad. And once you want it, nothing can stop you. It's sick how it works.

Holy sh1t man! No wonder you had my number constantly in the strat tourney. Very Nice Cash. Congrats!

totally missed this yesterday, but gj jesse... thats so sick<-------- extremely jealouslooking forward to an intersting blog post
I'll be posting the entire tournament, every hand I played, with analysis. I keep a record of all of the pots I play while I play them, so I'll be able to have a "play a tourney with me" blog.It'll be up soon, I'm really letting my writing pile up, I have one on the 5r final table I made coming too probably
I'll be posting the entire tournament, every hand I played, with analysis. I keep a record of all of the pots I play while I play them, so I'll be able to have a "play a tourney with me" blog.It'll be up soon, I'm really letting my writing pile up, I have one on the 5r final table I made coming too probably
VN Cash, many congrats to you!