Barrage And Stakes Round #4

Here we go again, I put some stakes out there and try to get as many people as we can in a 180 man $4.40 tourney. I had the winner in round 2, and one of my horses made the final table yesterday. There are 4 stakes available (50/50) for y'all out there, if you can afford this tourney and would like to join please do. You must play in the tourney I ask you to. I need your stars name and your city. Please type this carefully, ex. stars name: KingOfDaClub City: FCP. I've had 2 stakes get sent to wrong ppl is why.I like to get as many people as I can in these as well. So if you would like to play along with us please do, usually a couple people do.I would like to play this in about an hour and a half, around 9am PST (noon EST). We just watch the tourney screen and take one that starts close to 9am.Here is the round 3 thread if you want to see what this is like: http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...p;?do=findComment&comment=1814833Thanks guys lets have some fun and try to win these again.Cody (KingOfDaClub)

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you guys start yet cory?
no we wont get going for another hour or so. Its Cody
hey cody im in for a barrage. stars name : du1chmaster city: east greenwich
I'll gamble on a newbie to the forum. Any comments on your game?shipping right now...3 left
I'll gamble on a newbie to the forum. Any comments on your game?shipping right now...3 left
fairly aggresive...more MTT results under froggy01 at full tilt. i started off playing sit and goes...took me a while to get out of the negative but i think i am even on sharkscope for full tilt. found that MTT make me play a more straightforward game, not trying to bluff in some spots etc...thanks for taking the chance we will see how deep i go....would like to show you what i can do. thanks cody
damn i would play but sadly i am stuck at work. gl to all in this i hope one of your stakes takes it down.
i wish you coulda too croc. i havent played in a tourney with you since the days of the 20+2 40k on Party.
there are still 3 stakes left guys.
Sorry Cody.....my girlfriend wants to go to the beach which means i have to go. I can send your stake back or we can play a tournament later this afternoon. sorry about that man first she said she would be out all day then called back all excited so not much i can do.

dang you school! i would be in if i wernt in class for sure!rain check ? gl to those in it.

Sorry Cody.....my girlfriend wants to go to the beach which means i have to go. I can send your stake back or we can play a tournament later this afternoon. sorry about that man first she said she would be out all day then called back all excited so not much i can do.
i understand man it happens. plz ship it back. I have to play this early in my day is why. but look for future ones. thanks man.4 left...does anyone want to play? I'm going to get my coffee, be back in 15 mins.
i understand man it happens. plz ship it back. I have to play this early in my day is why. but look for future ones. thanks man.4 left...does anyone want to play? I'm going to get my coffee, be back in 15 mins.
ok no problem....ill look for these again sometime....you said usually around 12?
I'll play cody if you stake me
whats yours stars name?
i'll take one if there's still any left. freak2304 on stars.
shipped... 3 left
krownroyal83
thats right, i just couldnt remember from last week. shipped...2 left
I'm in dont need a stake unless you want to, which tourny?
180 man $4.40# 47731103