Top 10 Reasons To Love Boston And The Bruins

10. Don Cherry used to coach them9. Fenway Park and the Green Monster8. Cam Neely...A Class act7. Ray Bourque...Another Class Act...6. Clam Chowder is really good5. DENNY CRANE4. They are sponsored by TD BANKNORTH3. Bob Essensa is their Goaltending Coach and Jim Benning is their director of player personnel..2. Phil Esposito1. One of the most historical cities in the US to visitNow please Boston, help us out tonight..You are playing for pride, you are playing for tradition and you are playing for your friendly neighbours to the north..Dont forget where you got Tukko Rask from...

1) Sam Malone!!Watch the first few seasons of Cheers, it is gauranteed to make you laugh, cry, and grow as a person.
OH YES...how can i forget....I love boston...In grade 9 we went on a school trip to Boston...Our hotel was across from Fenway and we went to all three games of the Red Sox series..Good times..

They are starting AHL call up Hannu Toivonen in goal tonight. Thanks Beantown we love you. Habs fans. LOLSeason stats for you Leafs fans 3-7-1 with a 4.42 gga.

They are starting AHL call up Hannu Toivonen in goal tonight. Thanks Beantown we love you. Habs fans. LOLSeason stats for you Leafs fans 3-7-1 with a 4.42 gga.
Toivonen is a good goalie. I'm worried about Sturm, Savard and Bergeron. They usually play well against the Habs.The Leafs have a gimmie.
I don't know what you expected. It's all going to come down to Saturday Night.
Montreal and Toronto both play in New YorkI rather be playing Islanders...Which is good
It doesnt really matter who montreal and toronto play. Toronto has to win there next 2 games regardless of montreal vs rangers outcome.
But it could be all over for the Leafs on Thursday night. That brings up the question do I take the comp tickets I can get for Saturday nights Giants game or not? I guess the Mtl/To game will be over by 7 pm then I'd have to rush to the game. Ahh what to do.........
It doesnt really matter who montreal and toronto play. Toronto has to win there next 2 games regardless of montreal vs rangers outcome.
Well yes and no....If montreal loses or even gets an OT pt makes our situation a little bit better..We wouldnt need to win in regulation...Also in the scenario of Montreal and Toronto losing, Toronto can still get in with a regulation win against Montreal and the Isles to lose either one of their last two games...(Last one on Sunday against Jersey)So even though its a must win, there is still a chance to get in if we lose....Another interesting scenario is....Rangers lose to Montreal and Pittsburgh...Montreal AND Toronto can get in....Lots of scenarios...It really is amazing..two games left and still so much to decide.