• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• serge

• Zach6668

• digitalmonkey

• MapleLeafpoker

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Taking Jin to his first NHL game Sunday. Seats close to the glass and I get to see McDavid. Probably the last game I see at The Joe.

I want Subban to win all the Norrises now.

vezina NOMINATION for Dev. **** yeahhhhhhhhhhhh. Going to vegas in June

Posted Images

They've shit the bed the last half dozen games or more. They've been a mess. They could've easily decided to go the other way and try to improve things, but I'm guessing they looked at WPG and NSH and decided they'd be better off waiting rather than sacrifice any prospects.

Don't have a twitter. Hashtags make me ill

I guess I will have to live with the delay

Huh? I barely notice a hashtag on Twitter. Twitter is an awesome source of information if you follow the right people/sources.

It's not like instagram where people hashtag a million things after every post.

Well, who are breaking trades... Bob MacKenzie, Darren Dreger Nick Kypreos? I'm not even sure who the "insiders" are anymore. Twitter is magic. Stuff just appears in my feed.

I follow the beat reporters from as many teams as I can (lots of whom work for The Athletic now).

Starting from scratch sounds like a nightmare. Building the perfect feed takes time. Lol. Follow people, if you like, keep following. If you dislike, unfollow.

Woohoo! Schenn fantasy value goes up...and that's good for me...and that's all that matters.

Although I'm less than happy about Stastny on a line between Ehlers and Laine (Red Ravens).

find Zach, then follow everyone he follows.

#DONE

lol, I follow like 2k people and maybe 100 of them are for hockey? maybe 200.

Also, my account has been locked ever since the Sun quoted me in their tabloid. (You can request to follow and I'll accept it so long as you're not a sleeper cell for the Sun.)

Is it me or are rentals getting a lot higher return this year? Or is it because it’s a weaker draft class?

The buyers certainly seem to be valuing 1sts less.

lol, I follow like 2k people and maybe 100 of them are for hockey? maybe 200.

Also, my account has been locked ever since the Sun quoted me in their tabloid. (You can request to follow and I'll accept it so long as you're not a sleeper cell for the Sun.)

Shhhhh. I was hoping John would have to follow 1,000 'bike lane' dudes.

Also, what quote?

It was 40-1 when I made the bet in September.

I think it was 25/30-1 when I cashed out.

It was 12?-1 on the weekend.

They're deep. And injured guys coming back. I like them.

Shhhhh. I was hoping John would have to follow 1,000 'bike lane' dudes.

Also, what quote?

Totally irrelevant thing during that TTC day from hell a while back about seeing an empty train bypass a jammed Bloor-Yonge Stn. Reporter reached out asking me to call for a quote, I ignored, he prints my tweet and full name anyways (which I know is fair game). It was mildly out of context and not even really a disparaging tweet, but seeing that TTC are major clients, not what I or my bosses would like to see.

• Like 1