fcp down again?? or just me?
Hi Dabs, there is a Network wide problem and the DGN is down at the moment.I have no information beyond that to share.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is anyone else not on? will that fix thing work, if so how do you do it, im not the best with computers. i would really like to get on soon. registered for the $1000 guaranteed

is anyone else not on? will that fix thing work, if so how do you do it, im not the best with computers. i would really like to get on soon. registered for the $1000 guaranteed
The entire Network is down Dabs so nobody is on and the fix mentioned in the other thread won't help with this so please don't attempt it.
The entire Network is down Dabs so nobody is on and the fix mentioned in the other thread won't help with this so please don't attempt it.
This site has financial implications. It makes you wonder are our funds secure on such a flaky site? Why no high availability and disaster recovery plan in place? Where is the notice of ETA for resolution? What is your SLA for production support?

I just logged on wingows(same network) to see I finished freeroll in 147 place and someone has over 200000 in chips. So I don't think that everyone cound not get on like Bob said. I wish we would hear some truth around here. I'm just about done with fcp.Support Is the only reason I am still here, and now that is not as good. I did live support last time and was lied to about other players being on the network. Looks like it has happened again.

I just logged on wingows(same network) to see I finished freeroll in 147 place and someone has over 200000 in chips. So I don't think that everyone cound not get on like Bob said. I wish we would hear some truth around here. I'm just about done with fcp.Support Is the only reason I am still here, and now that is not as good. I did live support last time and was lied to about other players being on the network. Looks like it has happened again.
Hi icemanrulz, it's not a lie.The first thing that I checked when I couldn't log into FCP was to try some other member sites on the network and I couldn't log into them either.Our first line support in Asia couldn't get in and our second line support in the Western Hemisphere also couldn't get in and I also couldn't get into the back office website for the network so it appeared to be the entire network that was down.It now appears that the problem affected some people and not others but since none of the FCP locations could access anything Network related we had no way to know that. We made enquiries of the DGN support and they told us that they were working on fixing the issue with the ISP for the server location that is in the Caribbean.I'm sorry if you feel you were mislead but that was not our intention.I can now log into the back office and the FCP game client and it appears that most if not all players should be able to.

I finally got back on just long enough to start a $20 SNG before it died again.Confidence is not high. As a network engineer, I have zero sympathy for network outages. High availability should be job ONE, especially when you're dealing with people's money.Love the games. Love the players. Really dig the customer service contacts.Not loving the network design. If it's this vulnerable, someone isn't doing their job right.Looks like there's a routing problem within cablebahamas.net where they should be routing into the subnet for maxil communications.

Well, I got on this evening to play my couple of hours of high stakes poker (SW actually micros). Everything would run smoothly, except about every 15 minutes or every time I would have great starting hand. I had pocket kings in the one hand that I really remember. I guess I will just suffer through like everyone esle. This really sucks, I have tried to remain very positive about this site. Better luck tomorrow everyone.

Oh Lookee... it's back up again. I was running ping plotter and as soon as it came back up, the last few hops looked like this: 14 86 ms 78 ms 85 ms pos6-0.gw6.mia4.alter.net [152.63.82.125] 15 83 ms 80 ms 79 ms cablebahamas-gw.customer.alter.net [157.130.76.58] 16 87 ms 91 ms 87 ms 24.244.158.13 17 805 ms 139 ms 95 ms 65.75.69.236 18 257 ms 112 ms 97 ms 24.244.140.3When the problem was happening, the tracert wouldn't get past 24.244.158.13

Announcements