Vegas Daily Nlhe Tournys

I am making a Vegas trip next weekend and will be in town all day Friday and Saturday. I am trying to find a good poker tourny to play in. I hope to stay within the $50-$200 buy-in range and would like to find something that doesnt include 15 min levels.Really just want to find the best bang for my buck, not some turbo.Anyone know of something that would be up my alley.Note: would prefer a +30 man field

Ceasars Noon 80+50 add on 4500 in chips 20 min blinds 7pm 130+100 add on 4500 in chips 20 min blindsBest place to make money is Mirage $70- $115 stg 10 man 1st place is $700 2nd is $300 very weak players.Dont bother with Alladin,Ballys and Paris tourneys all very low payouts If your up play Wynns STG $330.Never played but I heard Harrahs has a good $100 tourney 3 times a day.Good Luck

Venetians 8pm for $180 all together for 4500 chips and 30 min levels. There afternoon tourneys are the best in town but cost $330 and $540 on fri and sat. Caesars is good for $130 but the blind structure is horrible with antes starting on level3 and doubling every level. I f you are running well and are up deffinatly go with the afternoon Venetian deepstack tourneys.