Official Blue Jays 2007 Thread

Ok well I'll give you 19.5, so if they get 20 you win.P.S. Good luck against Wakefield, who is currently owning you guys to the tune of 5 shutout innings, 1 hit.
lol looks like they need 17 tomorrow
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok well I'll give you 19.5, so if they get 20 you win.P.S. Good luck against Wakefield, who is currently owning you guys to the tune of 5 shutout innings, 1 hit.
nothing more frustrating than watching your team not get hits against a guy who throws slower than guys i could hit off of in high school. and i sucked.i still don't understand how professional hitters can't hit tim wakefield inside a dome, but he obviously does something right. goddamn its frustrating.oh well, we get tavarez tomorrow, so we should be good for a dozen at least.
nothing more frustrating than watching your team not get hits against a guy who throws slower than guys i could hit off of in high school. and i sucked.i still don't understand how professional hitters can't hit tim wakefield inside a dome, but he obviously does something right. goddamn its frustrating.oh well, we get tavarez tomorrow, so we should be good for a dozen at least.
It looks frustrating too...I feel like can hit that pitch a ton myself...Obviously he is doing something right...

If you ever see a knuckleball in person yolu will see why it's ridiciulous to hit.

i still don't understand how professional hitters can't hit tim wakefield inside a dome
On the radio earlier they were saying that Wakefield actually does better in domes (maybe because of the lack of wind?).P.S. Wooooo $5!!!
If you ever see a knuckleball in person yolu will see why it's ridiciulous to hit.
I can throw a pretty good one. If a knuckleball is dancing it's almost impossible to hit it solidly.
On the radio earlier they were saying that Wakefield actually does better in domes (maybe because of the lack of wind?).P.S. Wooooo $5!!!
i'll have to get an official ruling, but my friend recently informed me that 6 is less than 20. booourns. PM your stars SN please!

Swept by the orioles, kill me.EDIT: My only solace is th at Markakis is starting to heat up which is money for fantasy leagues.

Swept by the orioles, kill me.
They are in such a funk right now, lets hope they can do something against the Yanks and Sox this week, otherwise it could be a very very rough week.
They are in such a funk right now, lets hope they can do something against the Yanks and Sox this week, otherwise it could be a very very rough week.
Ask and you shall receive. Good win.Ohka is such a paradox, he pitched well vs Ortiz, Man-Ram, and Drew but shits the bed vs the bottom of the order.
Halladay with a great outings, but we lose Zaun in the process. Any bets on who's gonna go on the DL next?
I hope it's shawn marcum
You tell them!Kind've teh ghey to say so but fukk it...JAYS SWEEP THE BOSOX AND YANKS!! :D:club:
You tell them!Kind've teh ghey to say so but fukk it...JAYS SWEEP THE BOSOX AND YANKS!! :D:club:
I am a huge blue jays fan, but we "swept" a two game series and a one game series...
I am a huge blue jays fan, but we "swept" a two game series and a one game series...
I pre-empted my sweeping statement by recognizing that re: teh ghey.
marcum should be our 4th or 5th starter and you want him hurt?
Sorry but I'll take Towers and even Ohka over him right now. Even though all 3 give up bombs.

Another beauty outing by Doc (complete game)!!Padilla is a solid pitcher, it's just too bad he gets very little run support. They showed a graphic saying that the Rangers give him less than 3 runs/game. Facing someone with a 2.5 ERA (Doc), he didn't stand much of a chance.

Things are getting bad in a hurry...How soon before something drastic is done, like firing Gibbons??

man this is getting hard to watch..Even Halladay is getting rung up...This is just devastating..WOW