I'm not gonna play but i'll stake one member of my choosing. Can't be someone super new or someone already on the list.standard stake agreement, 50/50 after payback for the buyin.who wants it?

i want in i dont care on buy in just give better directions, and im in
what we're planning is to enter one of the 180man SNGs on PokerStars. It's buy in is $4.40.Anyone feel like taking this over from me? I feel like going to bed (1.20am here).EDIT: If we get 10 more people in the next 10mins I'll stake 3 people
listen im no expert on starting barrages but lets do 1 on stars, someone pick this ball up and keep rolling, i dont care the limit I just want to play the forum members...
U wanna do the $11 6max in a couple hours?I'm at work so idk all the info.but i'm playing it.consider me in.any takers?

I'm broke right now, but I have some energy. If someone would like to stake me, I'm definitely in. But it doesn't look like we're getting the responses as we should, so I won't hold my breath.Granite72

im in give me a tournament numberoooo i'll take a stake--u can have 70% of my winningsmy last 2 180 mans--3rd and 9th
im in glglgl
what's your stars name? I'll stake you but you have to take 1/2 when you win.