PokerStars 3/6 Hold'em (10 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)Been playing 6m or headsup lately. Havent played full ring for a while, but I saw a table with good stats and decided to jump in. I havent post any hands for a while so I decided to post a couple knock the rust off a bit.Reads - Im pretty new to the table, but I saw this player play a hand a bit passively possibly due to poor hand reading skills.Preflop: Hero is UTG with Q :D , K :club: . Hero raises, 4 folds, MP3 3-bets, 4 folds, Hero calls.I dont want this to start a discussion on whether or not I should raise this preflop.Flop: (7.33 SB) 4 :D , 9 :D , 7 :D(2 players)Hero checks, MP3 bets, Hero calls.Should I peel here with two dirty overs, a weak bdsd and a mediocre bdfd?Turn: (4.66 BB) Q :)(2 players)Hero?Whats my plan? b/calldown? c/r/calldown? c/r/f? c/r/c fold river ui? maybe c/c, bet river? Any others?

FWIW, I raise this pre-flop also. It may be close, but I don't think it really matters that much.I would probably just fold this flop, but I don't really hate peeling here. Against a bad/passive player, I think it's close. On the turn, I think my plan would be to just check/calldown. If he checks behind on the turn, I'm bet/calling non-Ace rivers.

These are spots I always have trouble with in SH, mainly because I ****ing hate bet/folding, or c/r/f.I tend to c/c down, or c/c turn and bet/call blank rivers.IMO, c/c'ing down is too much, but I hate to put in too many bets on the big streets vs someone who has shown a lot of strength with one pair, 2nd kicker.

I think i'd be B/c, c/c ..... really a unknown could have a huge range of hands.... Realistically, when he three-bets pre-flop... you're only really behind to AQ, QQ, KK, AA, 99 after the turn. I don't think I can fold this against an unknown ....

why are we peeling the flop ???????????????????this is RIO staring you in the facehint: look at tough turn decision
Your completely right. Peeling the flop is ****ing pathetic.
dumb question. What's RIO? Glossary post doesn't have it and i'm feeling pretty slow this morning....
Reverse Implied Odds.Accounts for the money you lose when you hit your hand, and still lose. Ie, hitting a Queen here and losing to AQ, or AA, etc.