La Poker Classic Final Table

Hey guys,I will be updating in real-time at TexasHoldem.com if you'd like to follow the action at the final table hand by hand.I'll literally be updating every hand as it happens and publishing it at its completion.I appreciate the support the FCPers have showed to me, you guys are amazing!Seth

I have to tell you guys, if you ever get a chance to go to a TV taping, do it. The behind the scenes stuff is really cool :-DPlus, it's hilarious when Mike Sexton messes up his lines :club:

5 hands in, it's playing as "Raise it, take it - raise it, take it..."will continue updating hand for hand anyway, regardless of the action :club:

action slooooooowChau Giang didn't show down a hand all day yesterday, and hasn't yet today so far

Plus, it's hilarious when Mike Sexton messes up his lines :club:
Sock Rolid.Good updates. Reminds me of Tao of Paulie during the WSOP Main Event.You just need to include who you've pissed next to.
Sock Rolid.Good updates. Reminds me of Tao of Paulie during the WSOP Main Event.You just need to include who you've pissed next to.
oh, i can't even count how many poker celebs ive pissed next to, that's a long list to write. :club:

Hand 52Chau Giang Doubles Through David BachDavid Bach raises to $480,000 and Chau Giang moves all-in for $760,000 total. Bach makes the call and shows Ad9d, and Chau has AhKc. Bach needs some help.The flop comes 6c-6s-6d. The turn is the Qh. The river is 7d and Chau Giang doubles up to $1,700,000, including the blinds and antes.

Yeah he did but if you're a trendspotter (JC Tran's got a weirdly good record in this event over the past few years), hindsight says JC Tran was improbably enough the one most likely.JC's heads up now with Eric Hershler and he's behind by 1.2 million (7.3m to 8.5 m). I didn't see that coming! :D"C'MON, JC TRAN! YOU CAN DO IT!" :club: