tournament hand, need advice

1 1/2 hours into the $50 Bustout tourney on FullTilt, I had my stack up to a healthy 10,000 and blinds were 100/200. I am on the button with QQ.EP raises to 400, and I reraise to 1200. Everyone else folds and he calls. The flop comes 976 rainbow. He goes all in and had me covered. What would you do and what do you think he had?

hmmmm.... I guess I fold, whether or not you're leading. I usually see people make that random all in play on a semi-bluff, so he might have something like 88. Then again, he might just be trying to protect his set. 50/50, either way he's too likely to knock you out, even if you're ahead.

this is a definite fold situation.most likely, he's pushing with a set because he puts you on an overpair and knows a push will get called by weak players.even if it's not a set, he could easily be slowplaying a big pair, or making a semi-bluff with 88.you have a healthy stack, fold in marginal situations like this.aseem

I dont care what he's overplayed or not, this is a clear-cut fold in a tourney situation, wait till later to make your gambles, your stack is large, eat off of the middle stacks and fold anytime you get lots of heat unless you have the real deal, QQ is not nearly strong enouhg to call this all in.

I've seen a lot of people play AK like this. Not saying it's a great play, but I've seen people do this. However, I don't think there's any way you can call here. I don't think he has AA, I think he would have pushed after your reraise. I'd say he probably has KK or AK.

Given the way most internet players play I would call in a heartbeat. If he had flopped a str8 or a set he would of tried to slow play it. I have seen this move on UB quite a bit and have called with as little as TT and every time I have been up against a AK, AQ or a small pair and won the hand. If he was a good player who had flopped a set and put you on an overpair why would he lead out allin? It seems more likely he would try to get you to commit yourself to the pot so he could checkraise you allin.

1 1/2 hours into the $50 Bustout tourney on FullTilt, I had my stack up to a healthy 10,000 and blinds were 100/200.  I am on the button with QQ.EP raises to 400, and I reraise to 1200.  Everyone else folds and he calls.  The flop comes 976 rainbow.  He goes all in and had me covered.  What would you do and what do you think he had?
Interesting, he really overbet the pot. T8 and 85 would be a straight. Don't think he has either. Would he play preflop that way with either hand? He could have a set. But as others have noted, dont they usually slow play those? That leaves AA and KK. Would he only flat call preflop? Dont think so. Now JJ, TT, and A9 are certainly possibilities. You're a big favorite over those. I haven't seen AK andAQ played this way.I like calling. Either out the door or chip leader(or near).