Did BB play this right? :club: Party Poker 0.5/1 Hold'em (9 handed) converterPreflop: Hero is Button with [9s], [6d]. 1 fold, UTG+1 calls.Flop: (4.50 SB) [Js], [8d], [Ks] (2 players)BB bets, UTG+1 calls.Turn: (3.25 BB) [Th] (2 players)BB bets, UTG+1 calls.River: (9.25 BB) [Ts] (2 players)BB bets, BB calls.Final Pot: 13.25 BBResults in white below: BB has As Qs (straight flush, ace high). UTG+1 has 2d Tc (three of a kind, tens). Outcome: BB wins 13.25 BB.

why not 3-bet the river with the nuts?
because it wasnt the nutsthe board paired, but he still shoulda 3-bet
What's he afraid of, someone playing pineapple from a different deck and showing him 5 10's? It's a ROYAL FLUSH if you couldn't read the HH correctly.
Unless the other guy had three tens in his pocket, it was the STONE COLD NUTS:BB has As Qs (straight flush, ace high). :club:
Guest XXEddie
Unless the other guy had three tens in his pocket, it was the STONE COLD NUTS:BB has As Qs (straight flush, ace high). :club:
...oops, thought it was just the str8
Unless the other guy had three tens in his pocket, it was the STONE COLD NUTS
or as I like to call it...the eternal nuts..."stone cold nuts" makes it sound cold and small...anyway I don't know which guy is more confusing. the guy calling a bet on the flop, then raising the turn with 10-2 (but its the Brunson!!) or the guy not 3-betting the st8 flush. I hope to everything it was a misclick.