Why Not Dump Fcp Poker

After reading his recent posts it seems like DN is going through too many highs and lows lately. It's good to look at yourself from an even perspective, but it's not healthy to do this too much. Almost seems like his confisence is shaken. Even the whole head shaving thing. Anyway, like Nutz said, hopefully things will be on the upswing soon.

You have some points, the points that I agree with our playing on Full Tilt. It just seems like the levels of games there would get him motivated, and it would feel "real". for instance the 1000/2000 Limit HORSE Jen, Eli, Patrik, Benyamine, Seems like this type of game has Daniel all over it.But, he's stated his game is revolved around his capacious ability to read someone and that it is very difficult online. With the television on in the back ground, the dog licking your toes, and just going on a betting pattern read, it just doesnt feel real to him. I respect that.

I know it kills Daniel to see the poker room in it's current state. It's got to break his heart, he's put SO much into this effort (and everyone else behind the scenes have worked so very hard) to get it right. The sick sick thing is what's now happening has come about not from the fans not wanting to play, but from all the political changes. For Daniel it's gotta just kill him to watch this, sorta like a Mom and Pop who go out on a limb to start up something they love, put everything they have into it...only to have to sit back and watch as forces outside their control slowly eat away at it.And sure, this was all about making a buck too. Who they heck can deny him that? But there is NO ONE who is better to his fans than Daniel. He has ALWAYS made time. And back in the On Game days he was here A LOT, playing, starting the HU League, Several Nego participations, contests to go to Vegas and hang out with him, heart felt special interactions for charities and for those in special need...hardly a week went by without him being involved in some way in the poker room. It killed me to do it, but I pulled all my money off all the sites a few months back when all hell broke loose, and now it's just too big a pain in the *** the get it back on. And that is really bittersweet for me. I do feel a loyalty to FCP. I owe so much to Daniel and this site. His hospitality, his generosity, this forum and FCP poker room, meeting all the great folks here which ultimately led to groups that made a huge difference in my game. I am ten times the player I was 2 years ago and hanging out here had a lot to do with that.I can only hope and pray that this on line poker issue get worked out in the near future and we can get back to FCP's poker glory days. I really really miss playing with everyone.
Online poker is a mess right now, and DN has represented as best he can. I still wear my FCP visor, not really for the poker room, but for the forums. Once online poker gets back to normal for the US I hope we're on a good network and get to represent for the forum community again.
If I were you guys, I'd cash out all my money in FCP, and send it over to "Poker Mountain".
Born to live on Poker MountainWith the donkeys and the bad beat baboonsYou can win plenty on Poker MountainBut your girlfriend says you're staying there too longYou're staying there too long...
online poker is doomed !!only the strong will survive. too bad FCP isn't among the strong, I really enjoyed playing there !
I still play here, even though every time I log in I have never seen the number of logged in players above 500.I actually like omaha but no games are going on, and if there is a game it is usually heads up (we all know that most of the money made in omaha is from a full table :club:)I like FCP and it will improve, and when it does you will still find me playing at FCP.Hopefully I will have moved up in limits by then (but this time with a decent bank roll.) Who still plays on FCP?
I still play here, even though every time I log in I have never seen the number of logged in players above 500.I actually like omaha but no games are going on, and if there is a game it is usually heads up (we all know that most of the money made in omaha is from a full table :club:)I like FCP and it will improve, and when it does you will still find me playing at FCP.Hopefully I will have moved up in limits by then (but this time with a decent bank roll.) Who still plays on FCP?
I piss around on there only because I have some money that I won in a freeroll