Playing With Real Money On Pokerstars

I am new to on-line poker playing and was wondering what the easiest way to deposit money in/out ? I tried to use my Visa checkcard but I was denied (and yes, I have sufficient funds :club: ) I tried this on PokerStars and this is the site I prefer. Any suggestions? I appreciate the help in advance! Thanks!

I am new to on-line poker playing and was wondering what the easiest way to deposit money in/out ? I tried to use my Visa checkcard but I was denied (and yes, I have sufficient funds :club: ) I tried this on PokerStars and this is the site I prefer. Any suggestions? I appreciate the help in advance! Thanks!
So, how big is the rock you've been living under? Does it get cable?

What he's trying to say is that there was recent legislation passed in the US to make it harder to deposit. And other recent events around the former payment processors has made it even harder. In short right now there is no "easy" way to deposit on a poker site. For the less than easy ways check the site you want to play on and see what payment options they offer. I think consensus is that the easiest is a pre-paid Visa card that does seem to work on at least some of the sites.

I knew about the new laws. Thanks for the VISA prepay option. :club: That is probably easiet. How about when I want to "cash out?"
You won't have to worry about cashing out for a long time. :D