New Challenge (old Challenge)

july1el9.jpgOk, July. The donks can do whatever they want as long as I have more upward spikey things at the end of the day.
I was having sex while you were making money, so KMA.Mark
  • Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

I just played probably the worst HU player in the history of the game. I'm guessing we played about 80 hands or so and...He folded his button pf 1 time, limped EVERY other time.He folded his BB to my button raise 1 time, called EVERY other time.The list goes onShip the easiest $300 ever! July, be my month one time?

gonna have a short session and just work on playing as well as I can. So I'll be playing less tables than usual so I can just work on this and bring back my cash game to a solid point.

Is that legal?
Generally no it should not be allowed. Typically the rules state something like a player can take a "trivial amount" off the table for tips. I've seen stories where people tried to take off $10 for lunch or even $5 for cigarettes and it's been ruled that they couldn't (at like 1/2 stakes). I'd say that 100BB is far from trivial.

Any thoughts?Full Tilt Poker Game #7049178319: Table Dove (deep 6) - $0.50/$1 - No Limit Hold'em - 20:15:11 ET - 2008/07/01Seat 1: HoosMoney ($124.85)Seat 2: ure a towel ($200.85)Seat 3: lotbgamblers ($121.70)Seat 4: Sosiologi ($218.80)Seat 5: russotj ($301.90)Seat 6: johnkeiter ($48.60)lotbgamblers posts the small blind of $0.50Sosiologi posts the big blind of $1The button is in seat #2*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to HoosMoney [Kd Kh]johnkeiter foldsHoosMoney raises to $3.50ure a towel foldslotbgamblers foldsSosiologi calls $2.50*** FLOP *** [2s 2c Qd]Sosiologi bets $5HoosMoney calls $5*** TURN *** [2s 2c Qd] [5c]Sosiologi checksHoosMoney bets $12Sosiologi has 15 seconds left to actSosiologi calls $12*** RIVER *** [2s 2c Qd 5c] [7h]Sosiologi has 15 seconds left to actSosiologi checksHoosMoney bets $25Sosiologi has 15 seconds left to actSosiologi raises to $108??? I think this is either a turned set or river set? I dont think I am ahead here ever. He was 34/13.. You can see he thought for a little bit on the river before checking. Let me know what you think. Thanks

??? I think this is either a turned set or river set? I dont think I am ahead here ever. He was 34/13.. You can see he thought for a little bit on the river before checking. Let me know what you think. Thanks
I agree
For the FTP guys.. your mid year bonus is in your promotions page.. they aren't releasing it until you earn enough points or until the end of the month.
qft. you can view it off a link on the promotions page. i think it is this way b/c of the fact that it doesnt hurt your rakeback?? or so ive heard?? but my goal is to ship all 175 of mine without it costing me money. weeeeeeeeeeeee first goal evar in the thread.
qft. you can view it off a link on the promotions page. i think it is this way b/c of the fact that it doesnt hurt your rakeback?? or so ive heard?? but my goal is to ship all 175 of mine without it costing me money. weeeeeeeeeeeee first goal evar in the thread.
ZOMG, it doesn't hurt your rakeback?!SHIPPP?!Can someone confirm?

So tonight I wanted to play but didn't want to really stress sitting on reg filled tables after I had a good day today. So I 14-16 tabled 50 NL 6 max. Wow, I am really surprised how aggressive those games play. I guess it could have been my style but jeez............7150nlns1.jpg7150nlns1.fe00fa9cc0.jpg

Well, good first session of July. Played reasonably well and was up, but didn't make many hands...I did have a few questions on a couple of hands.Is it correct to bet on every street here? Didn't have a ton of info on opponent.PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (6 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Hero ($9.45)MP ($12.65)CO ($10.50)Button ($8.10)SB ($11)BB ($25.35)Preflop: Hero is UTG with Kclub.gif, Jclub.gif. Hero raises to $0.3, 3 folds, SB calls $0.25, 1 fold.Flop: ($0.70) 9diamond.gif, 4spade.gif, Jspade.gif(2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $0.45, SB calls $0.45.Turn: ($1.60) 4diamond.gif(2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $0.8, SB calls $0.80.River: ($3.20) 6heart.gif(2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $1.5, SB calls $1.50.Final Pot: $6.20This was a hand from yesterday. Is the line good? I made a PSB to make it look like a missed FD, but wasn't expecting a raise. Should I lay it down or call?PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (6 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)BB ($10.40)UTG ($23.20)MP ($10.65)CO ($10.15)Button ($4.15)Hero ($18.95)Preflop: Hero is SB with 9club.gif, Tclub.gif. 3 folds, Button calls $0.10, Hero completes, BB checks.Flop: ($0.30) 6club.gif, Theart.gif, 8spade.gif(3 players)Hero checks, BB checks, Button checks.Turn: ($0.30) K :ts(3 players)Hero bets $0.2, BB calls $0.20, Button folds.River: ($0.70) 7 :club:(2 players)Hero bets $0.8, BB raises to $2.1, Hero calls $1.30.Final Pot: $4.90

Any thoughts?Full Tilt Poker Game #7049178319: Table Dove (deep 6) - $0.50/$1 - No Limit Hold'em - 20:15:11 ET - 2008/07/01Seat 1: HoosMoney ($124.85)Seat 2: ure a towel ($200.85)Seat 3: lotbgamblers ($121.70)Seat 4: Sosiologi ($218.80)Seat 5: russotj ($301.90)Seat 6: johnkeiter ($48.60)lotbgamblers posts the small blind of $0.50Sosiologi posts the big blind of $1The button is in seat #2*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to HoosMoney [Kd Kh]johnkeiter foldsHoosMoney raises to $3.50ure a towel foldslotbgamblers foldsSosiologi calls $2.50*** FLOP *** [2s 2c Qd]Sosiologi bets $5HoosMoney calls $5*** TURN *** [2s 2c Qd] [5c]Sosiologi checksHoosMoney bets $12Sosiologi has 15 seconds left to actSosiologi calls $12*** RIVER *** [2s 2c Qd 5c] [7h]Sosiologi has 15 seconds left to actSosiologi checksHoosMoney bets $25Sosiologi has 15 seconds left to actSosiologi raises to $108??? I think this is either a turned set or river set? I dont think I am ahead here ever. He was 34/13.. You can see he thought for a little bit on the river before checking. Let me know what you think. Thanks
I'd fold this is like 95% 55 77 or a weird duece... only way your winning is if this is some weird ass line for value with AQ and I'd highly doubt that would be the case.
Well, good first session of July. Played reasonably well and was up, but didn't make many hands...I did have a few questions on a couple of hands.Is it correct to bet on every street here? Didn't have a ton of info on opponent.PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (6 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Hero ($9.45)MP ($12.65)CO ($10.50)Button ($8.10)SB ($11)BB ($25.35)Preflop: Hero is UTG with Kclub.gif, Jclub.gif. Hero raises to $0.3, 3 folds, SB calls $0.25, 1 fold.Flop: ($0.70) 9diamond.gif, 4spade.gif, Jspade.gif(2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $0.45, SB calls $0.45.Turn: ($1.60) 4diamond.gif(2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $0.8, SB calls $0.80.River: ($3.20) 6heart.gif(2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $1.5, SB calls $1.50.Final Pot: $6.20This was a hand from yesterday. Is the line good? I made a PSB to make it look like a missed FD, but wasn't expecting a raise. Should I lay it down or call?PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (6 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)BB ($10.40)UTG ($23.20)MP ($10.65)CO ($10.15)Button ($4.15)Hero ($18.95)Preflop: Hero is SB with 9club.gif, Tclub.gif. 3 folds, Button calls $0.10, Hero completes, BB checks.Flop: ($0.30) 6club.gif, Theart.gif, 8spade.gif(3 players)Hero checks, BB checks, Button checks.Turn: ($0.30) K :ts(3 players)Hero bets $0.2, BB calls $0.20, Button folds.River: ($0.70) 7 :club:(2 players)Hero bets $0.8, BB raises to $2.1, Hero calls $1.30.Final Pot: $4.90
Hand one you should def be betting three streets for value and I'd like a much bigger value bet on the river somewhere near 2.75 sounds good. Also looking back now you can def bet bigger on the turn as well.. something around 1.20 or 1.30 which will build an even bigger pot for a bigger river value bet. Hand two I'd likely lead the flop but the rest of the hand is played fine and obv call the river.

been working on my game for awhile and I think I found my groove.Also I'm pretty sure I made a pretty neat discovery today small sample but I'm pretty confidenttodayff9.jpgbtw it's mikeysong - Have I played w/any of you?

Hand 1: Bet more on every street, about 3/4 pot instead of half.Hand 2: Thats a flop I will very often donk bet, as played Im calling the river raise no way I can give him credit for exactly J9 that easily. Most likely were chopping but 2 pair is possible too. No value in reraising though

been working on my game for awhile and I think I found my groove.Also I'm pretty sure I made a pretty neat discovery today small sample but I'm pretty confidenttodayff9.jpgbtw it's mikeysong - Have I played w/any of you?
How was your trip?
I'd fold this is like 95% 55 77 or a weird duece... only way your winning is if this is some weird ass line for value with AQ and I'd highly doubt that would be the case.
Yeah I folded... yeah thats what I thought. Thanks for the replies guys
I have a 75-80% chance (i would say) of going to vegas July 28-31 (mon-thurs). Anyone going to be up there? Is vegas still the shit during the weekdays? Never been.
Yes.

Right this hand has be on mass tilt, mainly because I meant to sit out and not start playing until 8am (here), and this was at 7:58...Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (6 handed) Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)MP ($32.95)CO ($4)Button ($30.80)SB ($9.90)Hero ($10)UTG ($3.20)Preflop: Hero is BB with Jclub.gif, Jheart.gif. UTG calls $0.10, 3 folds, SB completes, Hero raises to $0.4, UTG calls $0.30, SB calls $0.30.Flop: ($1.30) 6diamond.gif, 6club.gif, Tspade.gif(3 players)SB bets $1.2, Hero calls $1.20, UTG folds.Turn: ($3.70) 3heart.gif(2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $2.4, SB raises to $8.3 (All-In), Hero folds.Final Pot: $8.50No showdown. SB wins $14.40. But what's the play like? No PT stats. I'm pretty sure I'm meant to raise the flop here?