New Challenge (old Challenge)

Does anyone know if the username stoxtrader at FTP has anything to do with THE stoxtrader? If so it would make this hand even sweeter.Full Tilt Poker $0.50/$1 No Limit Hold'em - 4 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterBTN: $100.00Hero (SB): $108.05BB: $15.00CO: $108.70Pre Flop: ($1.50) Hero is SB with J :D J :club:1 fold, BTN raises to $3.50, Hero raises to $12.50, 1 fold, BTN raises to $35, Hero raises to $108.05 all in, BTN requests TIME, BTN calls $65 all inFlop: ($201.00) A :D 6 :D 6 :3hTurn: ($201.00) Q :5cRiver: ($201.00) 5 :DFinal Pot: $201.00BTN shows T :4h T :qh (two pair, Tens and Sixes)Hero shows J :qh J :ts (two pair, Jacks and Sixes)Hero wins $199.00(Rake: $2.00)

• Replies 61.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoSup4U

• RDog

• bull62

• Jordan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody like you, so you get lost.

Posted Images

Down 11 buy ins at the moment. Pretty sure I tilted more in the last hour than I have this entire year. Planning on getting it all back though!!!!

Down 11 buy ins at the moment. Pretty sure I tilted more in the last hour than I have this entire year. Planning on getting it all back though!!!!
Listen to TI.Also, this has no bearing on running good (at least I cannot confirm it) but it's postworthy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4WDjuiQmxA
Does anyone know if the username stoxtrader at FTP has anything to do with THE stoxtrader? If so it would make this hand even sweeter.
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/94/stoxp...ox-acct-269400/"Prepaid memberships can be paid via a poker site transfer to player Stoxtrader on either Full Tilt or Poker Stars"You won a buyin from THE stoxtrader. Let your heart be filled with pride.
You won a buyin from THE stoxtrader. Let your heart be filled with pride.
Wheeeeee! You made my day. Sort of.I'm assuming he was filming a vid. I'd love to see it when it comes out. And of course I'll be avoiding him at the tables.As for the hand .... I'm not sure his shove w/ TT was horrible. He was playing somewhat loose and super aggro. I'd definitely be 3-betting him light there and he should have enough stats to know that. And I can only 5-bet shove there because I'm pretty sure he's capable of 4-bet bluffing (even w/o knowing it's the real stoxtrader).
Didn't you deposit like $100? Why were you playin 2/4 the other day?
Because that table was too easy to let go off. I still got 800 left, so I'm still not doing bad but ok. SnG's are going OK and stuff.
Wat?????
Because that table was too easy to let go off. I still got 800 left, so I'm still not doing bad but ok. SnG's are going OK and stuff.
Wat?????
He saw a juicy table and he had 2 buy-ins. It's called taking a shot you nit. :club:

Trust me when I say this. If you were playing at 2/4 with $1000 in your account, you won't be anything but a huge dog in any 2/4 game.

Nah, I was tilted and saw an easy table and thought I'd ''chase'' my losses there, lol.
I think someone said go run and take a break.Or hit something. or I like pushups sometimes. But always the break.Also... Most 2/4 tables will look juicy, cause they're much more aggressive. Doesn't mean the players necessarily suck though.

Yes. This was before I posted that. After that I played 25NL for a bit and lost 3 or 4 BI with JJ<K4 on a JK2 flop and AA<9T on a 954 flop. After that I closed FTP and ''took a break''.

Yes. This was before I posted that. After that I played 25NL for a bit and lost 3 or 4 BI with JJ<K4 on a JK2 flop and AA<9T on a 954 flop. After that I closed FTP and ''took a break''.
Ah ok, good. ish.
villain 41/17/7.0 over 30 hands so all i can assume is that he's a pretty weak player thus far after seeing him limp call a few timesFull Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (6 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comMP ($9.70)CO ($25)Button ($43.55)Hero (SB) ($26)BB ($25)UTG ($45.05)Preflop: Hero is SB with :D, :DUTG raises to $0.85, 3 folds, Hero raises to $2.80, 1 fold, UTG calls $1.95Flop: ($5.85) :5c, :D, :ts(2 players)Hero bets $4.50, UTG raises to $9, Hero ????______________my 3rd hand after sitting down at the table. villain is unknown.Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (5 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comUTG ($25)MP ($25.35)Hero (Button) ($25)SB ($46.40)BB ($60.25)Preflop: Hero is Button with :4h, :club:UTG raises to $0.85, 1 fold, Hero raises to $2.90, 2 folds, UTG raises to $11, Hero ???
I would shove the first one and fold the second
As nice as possible, this is both foolish and I think you have a gross misunderstanding of this thread. The fact that you didn't go broke already is a statistical improbability, and if you continue playing underrolled, a certainty. I realize that you are very young, but you need to realize that the success that many of the people in this thread have achieved is as much, or more, a direct result of discipline and hard work as natural ability. Every level you move through plays at least a little differently, and hopping through the levels randomly from $25NL (where you were still underrolled) to taking a shot at $400 is doing nothing to grow as a player and absolutely ensures that you will lose every dollar you have online. If you actually have 800 left, you are rolled for $25 NL. You shouldn't even be taking shots at $50NL with less than 1k, and with a strict stop loss. If you step up the discipline and decide to take poker at least semi-seriously, that's awesome. If not, you're going to find this thread is not overly welcoming to you.
As nice as possible, this is both foolish and I think you have a gross misunderstanding of this thread. The fact that you didn't go broke already is a statistical improbability, and if you continue playing underrolled, a certainty. I realize that you are very young, but you need to realize that the success that many of the people in this thread have achieved is as much, or more, a direct result of discipline and hard work as natural ability. Every level you move through plays at least a little differently, and hopping through the levels randomly from $25NL (where you were still underrolled) to taking a shot at $400 is doing nothing to grow as a player and absolutely ensures that you will lose every dollar you have online. If you actually have 800 left, you are rolled for $25 NL. You shouldn't even be taking shots at $50NL with less than 1k, and with a strict stop loss. If you step up the discipline and decide to take poker at least semi-seriously, that's awesome. If not, you're going to find this thread is not overly welcoming to you.
I won't be playing underrolled anymore. I guess this downswing was just needed to make me play my limits again and be disciplined at that.
You've got 3 buyins to go to match my day from last week.

Chat. Villain was bluffy tard obviously.Poker Stars $1/$2 No Limit Hold'em - 6 playersThe Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterCO: $274.00BTN: $353.45Hero (SB): $373.05BB: $262.80UTG: $304.60MP: $528.70Pre Flop: ($3.00) Hero is SB with A :club: A :D4 folds, Hero raises to $8, BB calls $6Flop: ($16.00) 8 :D 8 :3h 8 :ts(2 players)Hero bets $12, BB calls $12Turn: ($40.00) 5 :D(2 players)Hero checks, BB bets $38, Hero calls $38River: ($116.00) K :5c(2 players)Hero checks, BB bets $50, Hero raises to $315.05 all in, Hero says "Ace?", BB calls $154.80 all inFinal Pot: $525.60Hero shows A :D A :qh (a full house, Eights full of Aces)BB mucks 6 :4h 6 :diamond:Hero wins $522.60(Rake: $3.00)

villain 41/17/7.0 over 30 hands so all i can assume is that he's a pretty weak player thus far after seeing him limp call a few timesFull Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (6 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comMP ($9.70)CO ($25)Button ($43.55)Hero (SB) ($26)BB ($25)UTG ($45.05)Preflop: Hero is SB with :D, :DUTG raises to $0.85, 3 folds, Hero raises to $2.80, 1 fold, UTG calls $1.95Flop: ($5.85) :5c, :D, :ts(2 players)Hero bets $4.50, UTG raises to $9, Hero ????______________my 3rd hand after sitting down at the table. villain is unknown.Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (5 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comUTG ($25)MP ($25.35)Hero (Button) ($25)SB ($46.40)BB ($60.25)Preflop: Hero is Button with :4h, :club:UTG raises to $0.85, 1 fold, Hero raises to $2.90, 2 folds, UTG raises to $11, Hero ???
i'd call the minraise and see what develops on he turn for the first hand. it's either a probe raise or a donk with a monster. With AK, I'd shove it.
wow, sick. you'll get it back.