America The Beautiful

In light of all this negaivity in these recent threads, some of us may be forgetting what makes this country great. It is hard to do, since there is so much to be thankful for, but still, i get the feeling that some are losing their focus. So if you want to, take a moment and write what you love the most about our wonderful country...politics aside.flagWaves.jpg

In light of all this negaivity in these recent threads, some of us may be forgetting what makes this country great. It is hard to do, since there is so much to be thankful for, but still, i get the feeling that some are losing their focus. So if you want to, take a moment and write what you love the most about our wonderful country...politics aside.flagWaves.jpg
Doughnuts.sweet baby Jesus....DOUGHNUTS!!!! :club:

Giving birth and inspiring some of the greatest authors of all time. The First Amendment and the Bill of Rights.Exchange rates when I play poker online.

Things that make America great: Great bands, such as Nirvana, Pixies and Devo. Cheeseburgers. Hollywood. Poker. Scarlett Johanssen. Sarcasm. South Park. The Simpsons. Florida. New York. LA. Coca Cola. Things that make America suck: Hicks, Alabama, Hicks from Alabama, Neo- Conservatives, **** Cheney and his ilk, Motley Crue, 80s hair bands.

Things that make America great: Great bands, such as Pixies. Poker. Scarlett Johanssen. Sarcasm. The Simpsons. New York. Things that make America suck: Motley Crue, 80s hair bands.
FYP
hey, the jerk store called....and, hmmm, and.......i know theres a punchline to this
No, nothing like that... justGod damn itThat is all