Great Bush Quotes For Dn

Friend of mine has a thread he updates with some of the best Bush has ever said, thought you might enjoy then Daniel.

Natural gas is hemispheric. I like to call it hemispheric in naturebecause it is a product that we can find in our neighborhoods.--George w. BushI would say the best moment of all was when I caught a 7.5 poundlargemouth bass in my lake.--George w. Bush05/07/2006on his best moment in office (in an interview with a German newspaper)The goals for this country are peace in the world. And the goals forthis country are a compassionate American for every single citizen.That compassion is found in the hearts and souls of the American citizens.--George w. BushWashington, DCTribal sovereignty means that; it's sovereign. I mean, you're a you'vebeen given sovereignty, and you're viewed as a sovereign entity. Andtherefore the relationship between the federal government and tribesis one between sovereign entities.--George w. BushWashington, DC08/06/2004Peter. Are you going to ask that question with shades on?--George w. BushWashington, DC06/14/2006comment to legally blind reporter, Peter Wallsten (Bush later apologized)The problem with the French is that they don't have a word forentrepreneur.--George w. Bushdiscussing the decline of the French economy with British PrimeMinister Tony BlairI'm sure you can imagine it's an unimaginable honor to live here.--George w. BushWashington, DC06/18/2001addressing agricultural leaders at the White HouseWe have enough coal to last for 250 years, yet coal also prevents anenvironmental challenge.--George w. BushWashington, DC04/20/2005I've coined new words, like, misunderstanding and Hispanically.--George w. Bush03/29/2001speaking at the Radio & Television Correspondents dinnerI mean, there needs to be a wholesale effort against racialprofiling, which is illiterate children.--George w. BushSt. Louis, MO10/11/2000Second presidential debateI've been to war. I've raised twins. If I had a choice, I'd rather goto war.--George w. BushCharleston, WV01/27/2002That I'm running on my dad's name... I'm proud of my dad... Ireconciled my love for my dad a long time ago.--George w. BushWhen asked by Larry King 'What do people misunderstand about you most?'
our great leader at his best. Im with you on this one DN, the man is a tyrant and needs to spend his life in jail or be hung.

i thinking tomorrow i will make some spaghetti with meatballs...home made saucemonday its definitely going to be teryaki salmon with a rice pilaftuesdayi work, so pizza day from pizza hutwednesday it wingin wednesdy at the pub, ill take some regular and some honey bbq for surethursday its leftover dayfriday im thinking some sort fo chickensaturday its going to be fish fry

i thinking tomorrow i will make some spaghetti with meatballs...home made saucemonday its definitely going to be teryaki salmon with a rice pilaftuesdayi work, so pizza day from pizza hutwednesday it wingin wednesdy at the pub, ill take some regular and some honey bbq for surethursday its leftover dayfriday im thinking some sort fo chickensaturday its going to be fish fry
your posts match your avatar oh so well.

Some Famous dude- "There's an old saying in Tennessee - I know it's in Texas, it's probably in Tennessee - that says, fool me once, shame on ... shame on you. It fool me. We can't get fooled again."Sure hope I can have a beer with him, because he's a cool guy!

Are you sure you don't want the roast duck, with the mango salsa?

You should check these before you repost them, as at least one of them is an urban legend.

Did Bush really catch a 7 and a half pound large mouth bass..????That's Awesome!Oh here's a couple quotes for you jooka:"One way or the other, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to develop weapons of mass destruction and the missiles to deliver them. That is our bottom line." President Clinton, Feb. 4, 1998. "If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program." President Clinton, Feb. 17, 1998. "Iraq is a long way from [here], but what happens there matters a great deal here. For the risks that the leaders of a rogue state will use nuclear, chemical or biological weapons against us or our allies is the greatest security threat we face." Madeline Albright, Feb 18, 1998. "He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983." Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser, Feb, 18, 1998 "[W]e urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs." Letter to President Clinton, signed by Sens. Carl Levin, Tom Daschle, John Kerry, and others Oct. 9, 1998. "Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process." Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA), Dec. 16, 1998. "Hussein has ... chosen to spend his money on building weapons of mass destruction and palaces for his cronies." Madeline Albright, Clinton Secretary of State, Nov. 10, 1999. "There is no doubt that . Saddam Hussein has reinvigorated his weapons programs. Reports indicate that biological, chemical and nuclear programs continue apace and may be back to pre-Gulf War status. In addition, Saddam continues to redefine delivery systems and is doubtless using the cover of a licit missile program to develop longer-range missiles that will threaten the United States and our allies." Read more at:http://www.snopes.com/politics/war/wmdquotes.asp

Did Bush really catch a 7 and a half pound large mouth bass..????That's Awesome!Oh here's a couple quotes for you jooka:"One way or the other, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to develop weapons of mass destruction and the missiles to deliver them. That is our bottom line." President Clinton, Feb. 4, 1998. "If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program." President Clinton, Feb. 17, 1998. "Iraq is a long way from [here], but what happens there matters a great deal here. For the risks that the leaders of a rogue state will use nuclear, chemical or biological weapons against us or our allies is the greatest security threat we face." Madeline Albright, Feb 18, 1998. "He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983." Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser, Feb, 18, 1998 "[W]e urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs." Letter to President Clinton, signed by Sens. Carl Levin, Tom Daschle, John Kerry, and others Oct. 9, 1998. "Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process." Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA), Dec. 16, 1998. "Hussein has ... chosen to spend his money on building weapons of mass destruction and palaces for his cronies." Madeline Albright, Clinton Secretary of State, Nov. 10, 1999. "There is no doubt that . Saddam Hussein has reinvigorated his weapons programs. Reports indicate that biological, chemical and nuclear programs continue apace and may be back to pre-Gulf War status. In addition, Saddam continues to redefine delivery systems and is doubtless using the cover of a licit missile program to develop longer-range missiles that will threaten the United States and our allies." Read more at:http://www.snopes.com/politics/war/wmdquotes.asp
Dems would never say such things!You obviously made these up...