You Cant Bluff To The Rich Ones......

Um, hello? :)I can't wait to see Brian next week. I've purposefully not read anything about how he did. I hope he pwns everyone.Mark
Is he Aba20?I've been waiting for him as well, but never could remember his real name.
lol at when Doyle calls him with aj, to his a6, and he goes "you got it" and Doyle flips over ace high, Jamie almost cries.
And then he starts to lecture the table on how it was a good play.....in a really annoying way. :club:
And then he starts to lecture the table on how it was a good play.....in a really annoying way. :club:
No, matusow was basically making fun of him for the play and like any other person would do, he stuck up for himself and explained why he made the bet. If I have a read that someone has just ace high, sure I'm gonna bet in that spot too.... unless I'm up against doyle brunson..
Is he Aba20?I've been waiting for him as well, but never could remember his real name.
Yea he is also known as sbrugbyThis is one of his hands against Phil Ivey if you haven't seen it. Pretty impressive? or ballsy? or donkish?You decide! :club: sbrugby ($61,499.50) vs. Phil Ivey ($73,040)No limit Hold'emHeads Upsbrugby posts the small blind of $300Phil Ivey posts the big blind of $600 sbrugby raises to $1,800Phil Ivey calls $1,200*** FLOP *** Ks3c7sPhil Ivey checkssbrugby bets $3,200Phil Ivey calls $3,200*** TURN ***JhPhil Ivey checkssbrugby bets $8,800Phil Ivey raises to $23,400sbrugby calls $14,600*** RIVER *** 4sPhil Ivey bets $44,640, and is all insbrugby calls $33,099.50, and is all inUncalled bet of $11,540.50 returned to Phil Ivey*** SHOW DOWN ***Phil Ivey shows KdJd(two pair, Kings and Jacks)sbrugby shows As8S(a flush, Ace high)sbrugby wins the pot ($122,998.50) with a flush, Ace high.
Yea he is also known as sbrugbyThis is one of his hands against Phil Ivey if you haven't seen it. Pretty impressive? or ballsy? or donkish?You decide! :club: sbrugby ($61,499.50) vs. Phil Ivey ($73,040)No limit Hold'emHeads Upsbrugby posts the small blind of $300Phil Ivey posts the big blind of $600 sbrugby raises to $1,800Phil Ivey calls $1,200*** FLOP *** Ks3c7sPhil Ivey checkssbrugby bets $3,200Phil Ivey calls $3,200*** TURN ***JhPhil Ivey checkssbrugby bets $8,800Phil Ivey raises to $23,400sbrugby calls $14,600*** RIVER *** 4sPhil Ivey bets $44,640, and is all insbrugby calls $33,099.50, and is all inUncalled bet of $11,540.50 returned to Phil Ivey*** SHOW DOWN ***Phil Ivey shows KdJd(two pair, Kings and Jacks)sbrugby shows As8S(a flush, Ace high)sbrugby wins the pot ($122,998.50) with a flush, Ace high.
??seems pretty straightforward by both players to me, maybe he's not getting proper odds on the turn for the flush alone but he may well think an Ace will be good
??seems pretty straightforward by both players to me, maybe he's not getting proper odds on the turn for the flush alone but he may well think an Ace will be good
I'm not saying it was a bad play. I love the play. When you're playing for that much, money is not an issue obviously. I would love to put in 23K with 8 outs and hit. I would just not like the loss, which would happen most of the time.
I'm not saying it was a bad play. I love the play. When you're playing for that much, money is not an issue obviously. I would love to put in 23K with 8 outs and hit. I would just not like the loss, which would happen most of the time.
he called 14k into a 43k pot, what a donk?????