Out Of Country Bank Accts

I recently bought an investment property in Curacao N.A. and was able to set up a checking account with a local bank there. Does anyone know if using this account to deposit and withdraw funds from gambling sites is a viable option? I am not a resident in this country and since I am renting the property out right now, I don't have any utilties in my name. Anyone with any insight into this sitution would be much appreciated.

I've been thinking about this very thing. Thought about opening a savings / checking acct. in a Canadian bank and making wire deposits which are legal as long as they are within limits. Do you have to be a citizen to open a foreign account? Any ideas?

Why would you need a utility bill if you already have a checking account from a bank there?
I've noticed a few poker sites require a photo id and a utility bill with your name and address to cashout. Not sure about any of the other ewallets and their rules on using their services.
I've been thinking about this very thing. Thought about opening a savings / checking acct. in a Canadian bank and making wire deposits which are legal as long as they are within limits. Do you have to be a citizen to open a foreign account? Any ideas?
I'm not sure on the exact rules, but they let me open an account w/o being a citizen. Althouth, things are very relaxed in the carribean and may differ from many other countries.