Toronto Home Game

Hey kids,If y'all look back a few pages, you'll see that I indicated that "I'm in" for this game a few days ago. If there is still space (my name seems to be absent for the lists of confirmed people), then please add me. Simmy Sim

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Guys,Sounds like we have a game. Should be fun to rivers you all and finally meet up with some of you fcp'ers.Flueng, you seem interested in the LA Poker Classic. Do you know any satelites going on for that any where else. Or what site besides Ultimate/bet to play the on.I may head down to Los Angeles and play in the Friday $500 dollar satelite if anyone else is interested!Keep me posted.Lates
No, I'm not really looking at any big live tournaments outside of the WSOP. No info from me.
If you still have room in this I would like to come down. I won't be able to do if it starts before noon I have a hockey game at 9am and you guys will definetly not like me coming without a shower.Maxima
No worries...I'm going to try to get up by noon just to clean up the suite. My place looks like a war zone right now.Looks like the original 2:00 PM start time is a GO.
So sign me up Fred...I'm currently kicking checky's *** in a FT tournament...sort of...lotsa people left...nealry all of 'em...rightANYWAY, I'll do the same on Sunday.Heh.
no worries man...I'm sure KChu must've noticed your 3 registration posts :club: