How To Deposit Funds For Online Poker In The Us

So with the recent crack down on neteller I find myself wanting to play online poker again. I tried to sign up with click2pay but they are not accepting any new US customers. ePassport is taking my entire life to set up, most likely a problem with my bank who knows. One thing I am thinking about is simply driving over to Canada and opening a bank account. Has anybody else who lives close to the border tried this?What are other US players using currently? Thanks in advance for the suggestions.

So if u get the Gift2go cards, do you just click on the visa symbol in the deposit screen or do you go through something else? Anybody
yeah just click the visa logo and and fill it in, in your account in seconds, best way way to deposit, but it doesn;t work on FullTilt, I've tried.
yeah just click the visa logo and and fill it in, in your account in seconds, best way way to deposit, but it doesn;t work on FullTilt, I've tried.
I just picked up a couple gift2go cards at my local Wallgreens. They worked just fine at FullTilt. YMMV.