Question For People Living In Vegas

I'm looking for some advice on a few questions. We are looking to be moving to vegas at the end of this school year. I would like to know what area you consider best for raising children. My daughter will be going to high school, so which one is consider the best. She would like one that has a dance team. Do you know of any dance studio's in the area?What realty company do you like best?We plan on coming out during spring break to do some looking and it would be great to have some information to start from.If you know of any area that you would try to stay away from that would be helpful also. Thank you for any help that you could give.

I'm looking for some advice on a few questions. We are looking to be moving to vegas at the end of this school year. I would like to know what area you consider best for raising children. My daughter will be going to high school, so which one is consider the best. She would like one that has a dance team. Do you know of any dance studio's in the area?What realty company do you like best?We plan on coming out during spring break to do some looking and it would be great to have some information to start from.If you know of any area that you would try to stay away from that would be helpful also. Thank you for any help that you could give.
don't do the north vegas thing. i'm in north vegas and...yeah, don't do the north vegas thing. unless you speak fluent spanish and enjoy poor mexicans honking horns outside your door selling things out of a shopping cart all day. check out summerlin and henderson, specifically the green valley area. both are about 20ish min away from vegas and both are much nicer than anywhere in the actual city.
don't do the north vegas thing. i'm in north vegas and...yeah, don't do the north vegas thing. unless you speak fluent spanish and enjoy poor mexicans honking horns outside your door selling things out of a shopping cart all day. check out summerlin and henderson, specifically the green valley area. both are about 20ish min away from vegas and both are much nicer than anywhere in the actual city.
Thanks that is what I need to know. So I can tell the realtor where to start looking. They can't give out that kind of info.
My daughter will be going to high school, so which one is consider the best. She would like one that has a dance team. Do you know of any dance studio's in the area?
Hey fellas, what's the protocol on asking if a newcomers teenage daughter is hot. Do I wait 'til he has a minimum of 25 posts, or just come right out with it?Any advice would be appreciated.Thanks,- Crash
Hey fellas, what's the protocol on asking if a newcomers teenage daughter is hot. Do I wait 'til he has a minimum of 25 posts, or just come right out with it?Any advice would be appreciated.Thanks,- Crash
C'mon dude...you should know the answer to this...Girl's in high school, dance team...looking for a dance school?Guaranteed a smokin bod...
PM DNA? Don't ask Ron though. He'd only be interested if it was a teenage son. Well, since he isn't considered competition, you could ask him.
PM DNA? Don't ask Ron though. He'd only be interested if it was a teenage son. Well, since he isn't considered competition, you could ask him.
i believe that is the answer you are looking for IQ