What Watch Is Sammy Wearing?

If you are going to but a watch smothered in diamonds, I am pretty sure it is not going to be a citizen.But i am further biased as I only have watches that are mechanical. Just the ones i like to collect.
I agree but then again I don't buy watches that are smothered in diamonds. Even if I had the money, which I don't :club:, I still wouldn't buy a watch with diamonds on it.Like you, I am a fan of the analog watch. I had one digital when I was 11 I think and ever since I have had nothing but analog.To each their own. I have a citizen eco-drive titanium dive watch, a few years back they were retailing for $1100 CDN and I haven't yet found a watch that I am willing to change it with.Who knows, maybe one day they will have a watch that you can play poker online with :D
Like you, I am a fan of the analog watch. I had one digital when I was 11 I think and ever since I have had nothing but analog.
Automatic watches, Analog, and digital watches are all different things, and the eco drive is yet another.Automatic mechanical watches do not have batteries or any electronic components whatsoever. They are purely mechanical.

Hey Guys,My friend, longdistance, told me that this thread had really caugth on! I'm glad to see that there are some poker players with taste...unlike him!Just for fun here some cool watches that you may have never heard of! UB88.jpgN677.jpgOn the left is a U-Boat 50mm Flightdeck with a Valjoux 7750 Swiss mechanical mvt.And on the right is the sickest watch of the year. Azimuth Mecha Guage with a modified ETA movement with retrograde minutes and regulator hours....sick!Anyway, if you guys are into watches maybe you can dedicate a part of the forum to watches. I could input news and stuff every once in a while.P.S: Yatchmaster is by far a nicer watch then the Daytona! Unless you can get a Daytona at retail price... which you can't.

I vouch that marconius is in fact my friend (and a garbage poker player).He works at an amazing watch store his stepdad owns and they have a nuts collection of all these new and vintage watches in stock....Marco can give pretty good prices, if ur a collector u should email him. I haven't bought a watch because I tell time by the sun.

I vouch that marconius is in fact my friend (and a garbage poker player).He works at an amazing watch store his stepdad owns and they have a nuts collection of all these new and vintage watches in stock....Marco can give pretty good prices, if ur a collector u should email him. I haven't bought a watch because I tell time by the sun.
o rly? what do u do when its dark out?