Full Tilt Tourney Results

hey guys,as of late ive been keeping a very detailed spreadsheat of my sngs on full tilt.. i had about 200 on there. my computer crashed and i lost everything.. it frustrates me to no end.. do you know of any way i can retrieve my results from full tilt ...or is there any other way to get them?please help... thank you

you can sharkscope ypourself www.sharkscope.com
sharkscope doesnt give you a list of all your tournaments and results. im looking for the specifics.edit...i know the free search gives you 8 days or so but im looking for like 2 weeks back..
hey guys,as of late ive been keeping a very detailed spreadsheat of my sngs on full tilt.. i had about 200 on there. my computer crashed and i lost everything.. it frustrates me to no end.. do you know of any way i can retrieve my results from full tilt ...or is there any other way to get them?please help... thank you
I think you may have to be a member to use this option, but sharkscope.com keeps very detailed results from SNGs. If you search the database for your FT S/N and click your S/N in the table you can "export" an excel spread sheet of your past SNG results. Unfortunately, you have to be a member of the site for this option-which cost money, but I got a 2 month free trial by signing up for one of their advertised websites. Maybe you can search the site and find a deal like this.Good Luck,ROACHBABY

so the free search version of sharkscope only keeps track of that person's results for the past 2 weeks? whenever i do a search of my FTP ID it is never accurate...is it just SNGs or MTTs too?

so the free search version of sharkscope only keeps track of that person's results for the past 2 weeks? whenever i do a search of my FTP ID it is never accurate...is it just SNGs or MTTs too?
its just sngs.. mine is pretty accurate.. the little bit it allows me to see anyway
Sharkscope is SNGs only, keeps all-time results not just the past 2 weeks, and is actaully quite accurate
if anyone has a sharscope account i will transfer $5 on fulltilt for the exported excel file of my stats.
For $9 at sharkscope you get 200 searches; a complete history download costs 25 searches. I think it is worth it for the extra $4...
For $9 at sharkscope you get 200 searches; a complete history download costs 25 searches. I think it is worth it for the extra $4...
i know its worth it, i havent got my new debit card yet and i need these for tomorrow. otherwise id be more than happy to give the good people at sharkscope the extra 4.

Bigstack.com really only has full tilt mtt's at the moment. we are importing more sng data etc every day and should be launching pokerstars info soon also. We are doing a server upgrade this weekend to hopefully address some of the issues we have been having.