Hand Of The Night

PokerStars Game #8171681987: Hold'em No Limit ($1/$2) - 2007/01/28 - 20:49:27 (ET)Table 'McVittie II' 6-max Seat #3 is the buttonSeat 1: BigDennys ($200 in chips)Seat 3: yr100 ($145 in chips)Seat 5: chessazhole ($117 in chips)derschnei will be allowed to play after the buttonchessazhole: posts small blind $1BigDennys: posts big blind $2*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to chessazhole [Ks As]yr100: raises $6 to $8chessazhole: calls $7BigDennys: raises $18 to $26yr100: calls $18chessazhole: raises $91 to $117 and is all-inBigDennys: foldsyr100: calls $91*** FLOP *** [Js Qs Qd]*** TURN *** [Js Qs Qd] [Tc]*** RIVER *** [Js Qs Qd Tc] [6h]*** SHOW DOWN ***chessazhole: shows [Ks As] (a straight, Ten to Ace)yr100: mucks handchessazhole collected $259 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $260 | Rake $1Board [Js Qs Qd Tc 6h]Seat 1: BigDennys (big blind) folded before FlopSeat 3: yr100 (button) mucked [Td 4h]Seat 5: chessazhole (small blind) showed [Ks As] and won ($259) with a straight, Ten to Ace He didnt take any recent bad beats or anything. WTF?? All I gotta say is::club::D :D :D

i saw the dead money in there and decided to take a shot at just trying to pick up the pot right there.
After a raise, a re-raise, and a call of a re-raise...yeah after all that action their just gonna muck if you shove in. In low limit games, if people put $26 in before the flop they're gonna call another $91. I would be very surprised if you "picked it up" after all that action. Why don't you tell the truth, you got too attached to your AK and shoved in...
After a raise, a re-raise, and a call of a re-raise...yeah after all that action their just gonna muck if you shove in. In low limit games, if people put $26 in before the flop they're gonna call another $91. I would be very surprised if you "picked it up" after all that action. Why don't you tell the truth, you got too attached to your AK and shoved in...
Who cares, he didnt ask for his play to be critiqued.
Are you guys being serious? This was a very good play, esp 3 handed and only like 60 bb's deep.
yah it's not a full ring game, only 3 handed, i dont mind his shove here at all