I understand many use ipod, but there are also many other brands. Was looking at this player at circuit city and it's on sale for 140 bucks. http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/SanDisk-San...roductDetail.doAnyone know anything about the mp3 player? Does anyone here use Rhapsody/know anything about it?
I bought this exact unit for my wife for Christmas and everyone liked it so much we bought one for our daughtersbirthday last week.Very user friendly, nice player.
  • 3 weeks later...

Quick question for those with the 30gig Ipods. I've been thinking about getting one, but before i do i want to make sure that it is the right one to get. So is there anything bad about them? or would there be a better way to go? Also about how many movies can they hold?Thanks for the help, Wes

Quick question for those with the 30gig Ipods. I've been thinking about getting one, but before i do i want to make sure that it is the right one to get. So is there anything bad about them? or would there be a better way to go? Also about how many movies can they hold?Thanks for the help, Wes
I have the 30 gig ipod video. On my ipod right now:702 songsSeason 1 of Ali-GBorat movieAll 6 Harry Potter audiobooksGeorge R.R. Martin's A Game of Thorns audiobookI still have 19.9 gigs free. It will hold a lot.The only drawback if you intend to watch a lot of movies is that the 30 gig ipod will only give you about 4.5 hours of viewing time before you'll need to recharge.
I have the 80gig which is basically the same except for the more storage space and I absolutely love it.I have all 3 seasons of Entourage on it and it fits fine along with my 3000 songs, with room to spare.
ok, thanks for the help. Is the 80gig physically any bigger than the 30 gig? cause i want to be able to keep it in my pocket easily
It is slightly thicker......but the girls like it better that way.Ba Dum Bum!specsmeasurements20060912.png

i have an iRiver and i love it. have had no problems with it whatsoever. Ive been told to stay away from the ipods cuz they break easily. i dunno thats hwta i heard. i like my iriver tho