I read it for the Articles.....!

David Williams is the centerfold this month :roll: (JK). It's just and article about the new faces of poker. Pretty good actually. Kinda wish they would have taken more pics of Davids girlfriend than they did!!!!!!!!! :dance:

I use to subscibe to Playboy for my ex-husband and you know, it is true, the articles are really good! (So, guys, if you need to convince your ladies to let you buy Playboy or to buy Playboy for you, you can tell them that you know of a woman who even says the articles are good. :wink: )

I have a 16 year old son. If he brought home a Playboy, I wouldn't object. I wouldn't go out and buy him one either, that is just a little too creepy, but I would not freak out if I found one in his room. It is a good magazine.

Hey, I just got the same one (Jenny's in it, too). I loved the artical, mainly because David Williams and I have so much in common. This may sound rediculous, but I'm dead serious. I used to play alot of video games as a child (who didn't?) and then I started playing alot of Magic: The Gathering. 8) I know, I'm bad. Played in cash tournaments all the time, didn't make nearly as much money, but for a high-school student I was able to buy gas, and anything else I wanted...which was alot, then. Then I grew into poker, after friends and I would bring in socks full of change and have poker nights. I was amazed that other people played this game. I'm also a closet nerd. No emotions, cold hearted. Now all I have to do is win $3,500,000. Then I'll be the next David Williams. HAH! It was a good article, and of coarse that's why I get playboy. If I wanted to look at naked women I'de call'em over.

Hey, I just got the same one (Jenny's in it, too). I loved the artical, mainly because David Williams and I have so much in common. This may sound rediculous, but I'm dead serious. I used to play alot of video games as a child (who didn't?) and then I started playing alot of Magic: The Gathering. 8) I know, I'm bad. Played in cash tournaments all the time, didn't make nearly as much money, but for a high-school student I was able to buy gas, and anything else I wanted...which was alot, then. Then I grew into poker, after friends and I would bring in socks full of change and have poker nights. I was amazed that other people played this game. I'm also a closet nerd. No emotions, cold hearted. Now all I have to do is win $3,500,000. Then I'll be the next David Williams. HAH! It was a good article, and of coarse that's why I get playboy. If I wanted to look at naked women I'de call'em over.

• 1 year later...