If You Know Anybody In The East Texas Area Please Help

July?I think it's too late.
Unless he just bailed and ran he had a kid on the way last Oct.I think he probaby came across something he shouldn't have. Thick woods everywhere they found his truck. They found his wedding band in his shoes and his inhalers in the truck. Severe asthmatic. That stinks of a planted vehicle. Who knows? He may show up in Vegas if he does call the number.
Unless he just bailed and ran he had a kid on the way last Oct.I think he probaby came across something he shouldn't have. Thick woods everywhere they found his truck. They found his wedding band in his shoes and his inhalers in the truck. Severe asthmatic. That stinks of a planted vehicle. Who knows? He may show up in Vegas if he does call the number.
That was my first thought, until I read the thing about people chasing him.Either he bailed or he's dead.Sorry if it's not encouraging, but it's realistic.
That was my first thought, until I read the thing about people chasing him.Either he bailed or he's dead.Sorry if it's not encouraging, but it's realistic.
Yeah his sister gave me some background on it at this point she just wants to know which one.