Dgn Announcement

From DGN's website:

San Jose, Costa Rica_ January 15, 2007 – Digital Gaming Network (DGN) took a big leap forward toward securing a significant share of the online poker market this week, with the release of its updated and re-tooled software. On the heels of its acquisition of Gibraltar-based Poker software company Dobrosoft and several recent signings of established network partners, DGN has been quickly making a name for itself creating a solid footprint in the online gaming business. "You will see the network's volume grow significantly over the next eight weeks," states company spokesperson Nicole Sims.
By "released", they apparently don't mean "released to end users", or, if they did, the change is not noticeable to end users. They were previously scheduled to show off their new software this coming weekend at some show, so maybe after that we'll see it.The other interesting thing is their claim that the volume will grow over the next 8 weeks. New software and more players -- let's cross our fingers!
From DGN's website:By "released", they apparently don't mean "released to end users", or, if they did, the change is not noticeable to end users. They were previously scheduled to show off their new software this coming weekend at some show, so maybe after that we'll see it.The other interesting thing is their claim that the volume will grow over the next 8 weeks. New software and more players -- let's cross our fingers!
Better option that holding your breath!
  • 3 weeks later...
Better option that holding your breath!
Anyone hear if more players are joining the network anytime soon? I'd like to play here (love support, bonus, etc.) but just no players! We NEED players here....FCP are you marketing? at all?
Anyone hear if more players are joining the network anytime soon? I'd like to play here (love support, bonus, etc.) but just no players! We NEED players here....FCP are you marketing? at all?
they can't afford to market and the likes of Doyles Room and other that were thought to be joining this network are not going to.My prediction is one of two things. FCP folds up and calls it quits, or they join another network that actually has players.
they can't afford to market and the likes of Doyles Room and other that were thought to be joining this network are not going to.My prediction is one of two things. FCP folds up and calls it quits, or they join another network that actually has players.
Doyles room might make it yet, their platform just announced yesterday they are pulling out