Just wondered if anybody else is into this. I was a huge fan of the first couple of seasons, but got sick of the show...this season however has a few cool twists, and so far I'm enjoying it. Some of the people on the show amaze me..they are absolutely brilliant, but have no common sense, and still do retarded things. There's a fine line between book smarts and street smarts (as they showed in another season).Stefani really impressed me today, and Heidi has been solid so far as project manager, they are my early picks to go far.

I think after the first task the team that has been winning loses, the current project manager will get fired the next task they lose after that. I think she is going to start to get a big head being in the board room with Trump all the time, and eventually the team will set her up to fail.I liked all three people in the team of 3 that won today, especially the oriental guy even though he talked a little too much during the tour.They haven't shown enough of the other team in their tasks because they have not had many conflicts so I don't really have too many opinions about the members of that team.

I liked the oriental guy too, I just think he's too loud, and won't be a good leader, but you never know.
I was pretty impressed with the research that they did for the tour. Their "customers" definitely seemed to be more interested. That mic thing sucked though, and I'm sure that affected people's opinions of their tour. I still can't believe he said the thing about him OD'ing.

The black gay guy's choice of swimsuit killed their chances in that competition. Nice job of segmentizing your demo way down to less than 1%. People want to make the choices, not have them made for them. So, you're gay and proud of it. That's great, but is it good business sense to use it as your primary marketing tool?

I was pretty impressed with the research that they did for the tour. Their "customers" definitely seemed to be more interested. That mic thing sucked though, and I'm sure that affected people's opinions of their tour. I still can't believe he said the thing about him OD'ing.
Yeah they really put a lot of thought and effort into it, even taking a tour themselves and asking people's opinions on how it could be improved. The mic thing happened to the other team, who put little to no effort into the project, and performed terribly.
The black gay guy's choice of swimsuit killed their chances in that competition. Nice job of segmentizing your demo way down to less than 1%. People want to make the choices, not have them made for them. So, you're gay and proud of it. That's great, but is it good business sense to use it as your primary marketing tool?
Get with the times Merc...you're talking about LAST week's show :club:

i'm having trouble adjusting to it. truth be told, this is one of my girlfriend's favourites, and i watch it now only because she wants to, but have gotten sick of the show over the last couple of seasons.although i do like ivanka on the show, having it in LA just feels foreign. to me, new york was always like a character in the show. it just doesn't feel right seeing them walk back down from the bigger mansion to the smaller mansion.the tents thing feels completely forced, like they did it on a drunken whim because they figured it'd be funny for the first week, but didn't really think how it would affect the whole thing.

Yeah they really put a lot of thought and effort into it, even taking a tour themselves and asking people's opinions on how it could be improved. The mic thing happened to the other team, who put little to no effort into the project, and performed terribly.
Yeah, I didn't really differentiate between the two in my post, but I was refer to the other team in my last two sentences.I don't really like the tent thing either, it just seems really...unnecessary.
  • 2 months later...

I knew there was a thread on this somewhere.I think a cool twist would be Trump firing everyone, I could make better marketing plans then some of these foolsIvanka is HOT!This season SUCKS!!! Back to NY already. There is nothin going on in LA. The last task was creating a marketing plan for a Trump Tower in Las Vegas. They are in LA not Vegas.

I have to agree with the statement above that this season sucks. Most of the people are pretty weak, and it's almost like they've adapted a Real World casting system, where they're just looking for people that will argue/have sex with each other. It's surprising that they can't find better candidates for an opportunity that is this good. Oh well, maybe next season will be better.Edit: I would totally do Ivanka.

yea Ivanka is very hot. unfortunately in the eye candy section, we lost the two frontrunners last night, but they were the ones that deserved to be fired. also, this season is very weak, but he'll keep doing it because he makes tons of money from it222746730_4bfd0a659a.jpg

I want to do such mean things to Heidi :club: It's a shame apprentice chicks never do Playboy, but maybe they will get another Maxim spread going!

I want to do such mean things to Heidi :club: It's a shame apprentice chicks never do Playboy, but maybe they will get another Maxim spread going!
Didn't some of the girls from season 2 do Playboy, or was it another magazine?

The final task was so weak. Usually they really test them, this was a pretty easy task, and it was something they already did. They usually have them organize an event with many moving parts. This was a commercial shoot. Lame. And they still managed to mess it up. A kid in the hospital? "IN-TER-EST-ING."Seriously, why did they need to bring back any other people? They were absolutely unnecessary for the task. Also, going to the final with four people seems excessive. This whole season was pretty weak. Hate to say it Donald, but The Apprentice may no longer be on my DVR list next year ...And it's very obvious that Stefani is going to win. I'm rooting for Frankie, but I just don't think he's polished enough for Donald ...

Didn't some of the girls from season 2 do Playboy, or was it another magazine?
It was Maxim like I said, they got in some nice skimpy office suits, but nothing outrageous.------------I'm going to agree with and write the same thing as the post above me but:I think this is a RETARDED finale. They are only down to 4 and they just did this stupid 60 second promo video and he is ready to choose? Awful. The other seasons made so much more sense; make the final contestants put on a ridiculously detailed extravaganza event and THEN decide. If he wanted to have all 4 people do something like this, fine. But this I do not get.

Yeah, I'm confused about this. Either he already knows who he wants, or he's just being dumb about the way he's choosing who to hire.I thought he would fire 2 people this week and then have the other 2 do interviews before picking a winner.

The final task was so weak. Usually they really test them, this was a pretty easy task, and it was something they already did. They usually have them organize an event with many moving parts. This was a commercial shoot. Lame. And they still managed to mess it up. A kid in the hospital? "IN-TER-EST-ING."Seriously, why did they need to bring back any other people? They were absolutely unnecessary for the task. Also, going to the final with four people seems excessive. This whole season was pretty weak. Hate to say it Donald, but The Apprentice may no longer be on my DVR list next year ...And it's very obvious that Stefani is going to win. I'm rooting for Frankie, but I just don't think he's polished enough for Donald ...
I will never say this until the show is off the air. Even when it's bad, like this season, it's still better than 80% of the shows on TV.Immediately after last weeks episode I thought that he cut the show short because of the low ratings. Stefani is obviously going to win anyway, and she should.