I Am Not Good Enough To Lay Down Aa Yet...

If you omit results this hand is an absolute no brainer. It's a bad beat and nothing more. I don't think there is any player on this forum who could fold here. Only thing would be an open push pf.If you want real/unbiased analysis don't post results. Every reply (except Cop's who would add something) would be 100% STD.
Very good point, thx, Krup
Sweet. Do you like my play of showing the aces if everyone folds? Or are you more of the "never show" school.Actually, I think I'm going to go post a poll on showing hands, come to think of it.
I'm a Never-Show, unless it's folded around to me in the BB and I have KK or something. Still learning what to show and when, so I'm a little wary of giving away any info.
If you omit results this hand is an absolute no brainer. It's a bad beat and nothing more. I don't think there is any player on this forum who could fold here. Only thing would be an open push pf.If you want real/unbiased analysis don't post results. Every reply (except Cop's who would add something) would be 100% STD.
This is true, for unbiased results, don't post the result, but as we can see, 95% of us agreed with the play anyway even with the result. And personally, I want to play in a SnG against the guy who disagreed. lol
The only time I show hands are near the bubble or final table where I will show hands the opposite of the way Im playing...eg I will show strong hands if Im stealing, and show funky hands if Im generally playing tight.
As does everyone now-a-days. I actually had a guy make a raise on my BB from the button a few days ago and show QQ after I folded and then type "those are the types of hands im raising with. just so u know"then i did a resteal on him like 3 times. easiest chips i won in that tournament.you might as well say "Hey guys, I'm gonna be raising preflop a lot! Look at what I actually had this time!" and it makes your steals sooo obvious when you've shown your last 2 or 3 hands, don't show the next two, and suddenly show AK the next time.
As does everyone now-a-days. I actually had a guy make a raise on my BB from the button a few days ago and show QQ after I folded and then type "those are the types of hands im raising with. just so u know"then i did a resteal on him like 3 times. easiest chips i won in that tournament.you might as well say "Hey guys, I'm gonna be raising preflop a lot! Look at what I actually had this time!" and it makes your steals sooo obvious when you've shown your last 2 or 3 hands, don't show the next two, and suddenly show AK the next time.
With me, though, I only mix in bluffs (really, semi-bluffs) a fairly small percentage of the time. So I don't know on any given hand how someone could know that this time I don't have it.