Negreanu Open Wed Jan 17th 9 Pm Et

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is probably a last thread for me. Remember when the new site was going to be up and running in mid-November? Here we are in mid-January, with the beta site, that doesn't work and no communication at all. So here's my question, what's the best way to get money off of FCP now without Netteller?

This is probably a last thread for me. Remember when the new site was going to be up and running in mid-November? Here we are in mid-January, with the beta site, that doesn't work and no communication at all. So here's my question, what's the best way to get money off of FCP now without Netteller?
Crap, good point :club:
Sadly, I agree with both times you posted this. Hopefully we will soon get some info. (Like, real soon)
I didn't mean to post it twice, but shit happens.I can only imagine that the U.S. District Attorney's office is hacking into the software and worming it. It's George Orwell's "1984" put into practice.
I'm pretty sure you can get a check....er cheque.

Demand??? Ah no mate.Dear Bob: During this tourney, your server dropped the players 3 times. This can change a person mind thought from poker to ticked off. The result of the change can produce plays that normally would not be made. Therefore It is my opinion that the Tourney was unfair. The proper thing to do, would be refund the entries.Thanks

I don't think entries is enough personally.What should have happened but didn't is when something like this happens, the tourney should be cancelled and the remaining field should split the total entries by chip count. However, I'm sure that this site doesn't have the ability to do that.I went to go look for disconnection policies and it's funny, THERE ARE NONE, or NO RULES AT ALL.Why am I playing here?

I don't think entries is enough personally.What should have happened but didn't is when something like this happens, the tourney should be cancelled and the remaining field should split the total entries by chip count. However, I'm sure that this site doesn't have the ability to do that.I went to go look for disconnection policies and it's funny, THERE ARE NONE, or NO RULES AT ALL.Why am I playing here?
You like my company?
Demand??? Ah no mate.Dear Bob: During this tourney, your server dropped the players 3 times. This can change a person mind thought from poker to ticked off. The result of the change can produce plays that normally would not be made. Therefore It is my opinion that the Tourney was unfair. The proper thing to do, would be refund the entries.Thanks
I don't think Bob will see that here maybe e-mail him or post in poker roomthe bolded is were I am right now
by chip count? I think cancelled and entries would be a fairer course of action. Straight chip count deals don't consider the proper value of the short stack.I hate to say it but with the latest neteller stuff and lack of updates I just don't see how the poker site can survive as a business venture.I love playing with you guys and will continue to play on the site till it's done, but unless something happens pretty quickly to generate some traffic I just don't see how the owners can keep pouring money into maintaining it. :club:

We all know the current FCP site is struggling with software issues and low player traffic and none of us probably play here as much as we used to, but let's not forget how good FCP has been to eveyrone in the past. They have the best support folks (Bob, et al) and had great bonus offers and promo contests with DN. Let's not lose complete faith in them just yet. Hopefully, the site will get better.

Nice HU matchh ibthepenny. The big hand went fast, but I went all in w an open end str8 and a flush draw and caught my str8. I didn't even get to see what you had. They need to slow down the allin play, but I suppose there are bigger issues to fix.

Nice HU matchh ibthepenny. The big hand went fast, but I went all in w an open end str8 and a flush draw and caught my str8. I didn't even get to see what you had. They need to slow down the allin play, but I suppose there are bigger issues to fix.
I had a pair and heart flush draw, and was ahead going to the river, you had alot of outs though. Congrats on the win. :club: