Im So Sick Of Your Crying, Daniel

Over/under on how many pages this thread goes in the next hour?
I can't condone this assininity.
Forgive me as I'll get flamed here ... but I could care less .. But Daniel .. to me, sifting thru your blog entries and such .. Were you ever really close to lori prior to your marriage? Ive kicked around the concept for a while that you were gay , and might have rushed into this marriage because you were so aware of your public persona.. Maybe you are gay , but have become accustomed to having your trophy wife around, so that the public accepts you? Actually , this whole post digusts me. Admit that your gay and you only married lori so that when the poker boom really took off , you wouldnt be viewed as the only open gay male poker player. You love having people like you. Your right , vanity is going to hurt you. Another thing - I was a fan of yours. (WAS) but , over the year , watching how you handled yourself with Dreamclown G C C , Raymer , Howard L. Annie Duke .. your a snivveling attention starved little baby. I can't take it anymore. Being over at 2+2 , versus here ... is like highschool , to college .. and every so often we read a blog about how you need to change things in your life. If your really going to communicate more with god , let him know you bat for the other team and that your marriage was only put on for the public eye. Nice haircut.
so do all the "college" kids at 2+2 spell like you?