Turn Based Web Game

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHAT A WASTE OF TIME! WHY ARE YOU SPENDING TIME ON THIS! THINK ABOUT IT.DO SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE!
Don't enter my threads shit eater. Ever.
Did the guy that started this topic get referral bonus's? I don't play the game I'm just curious to know. :club:
Yes, "the guy" gets 50 extra moves for a referral. Don't I deserve it for introducing a new game?
yes **** eater, quite a comment. so how many times in total have you masturbated to that avatar of yours?keep wasting your time dumb ****
10-20 times. Die of a toenail infection. Now.
10-20 times. Die of a toenail infection. Now.
i guarantee it has been more than that.and the fact that you even admitted that you are a horny prick is even more embarrassing, go fall down a well and break your foot, die of starvation and rid the world of your constant suck at the worlds resources, you low life waste of breath.
i guarantee it has been more than that.and the fact that you even admitted that you are a horny prick is even more embarrassing, go fall down a well and break your foot, die of starvation and rid the world of your constant suck at the worlds resources, you low life waste of breath.
Not bad, 8/10. But you still admitted you would eat your own shit for $100. Shit eater.
Not bad, 8/10. But you still admitted you would eat your own shit for $100. Shit eater.
so all you have done is repeated something that was already known, and then reused it to fit your argument. do you even have a purpose, or a calling in life? go **** yourself and stop wasting everybody's time.

I apologize for letting the cum guzzling shit eating teenager de-rail our thread...there are plenty of threads to laugh at him in. Back on topic.Had anyone found an unoccupied homestead yet? I am starting to wonder if there are any or if you have to win them in battle. My stats:Weapons level 3 Defense level 3 Intelligence level 2 Security level 1

so all you have done is repeated something that was already known, and then reused it to fit your argument. do you even have a purpose, or a calling in life? go **** yourself and stop wasting everybody's time.
So you admit to being a shit eating cum guzzler then? Wow, that's just gross, but I guess that's how you aussie's roll, huh?By the way, you are the last person here who can tell someone else to stop wasting our time. Except maybe Showstopper. How is repeating the fact that you are a shit eating cum guzzler reusing facts to fit an argument? You made our argument for us, you shit eating cum guzzler.No, Your Retarded.
I apologize for letting the cum guzzling shit eating teenager de-rail our thread...there are plenty of threads to laugh at him in. Back on topic.Had anyone found an unoccupied homestead yet? I am starting to wonder if there are any or if you have to win them in battle. My stats:Weapons level 3 Defense level 3 Intelligence level 2 Security level 1
The ignore function works well. W -2D-2I -0S-1
So you admit to being a shit eating cum guzzler then? Wow, that's just gross, but I guess that's how you aussie's roll, huh?By the way, you are the last person here who can tell someone else to stop wasting our time. Except maybe Showstopper. How is repeating the fact that you are a shit eating cum guzzler reusing facts to fit an argument? You made our argument for us, you shit eating cum guzzler.No, Your Retarded.
RKIGS makes Showstopper look like a genius.And to keep it on topic:Weapons level 2 Defense level 2 Intelligence level 1 Security level 0I think I'll just keep alternating between Weapons and Defense until they both hit 5 before I worry about anything else.
WHY? you are wasting your time by posting ****** bag posts 2400 times.you eat your mothers *** hole, **** head
WHY? you are wasting your time by posting ****** bag posts 2400 times.you eat your mothers *** hole, **** head
Go to the hospital and die already. This thread is for Exodus 3000, not you and your diarrhea of the mouth.
Anyone playing this? I have found it mildly addicting.
It is strangely addicting. You wouldn't think so, because it is so simple, but it is. I still don't buy the stats on unoccupied settlements. All the ones I run into are owned by Algonquin or Domination or someone else that can kick my ass. But then I considered the fact that one grid is 300x300 and that's 9,000 spaces. So I guess I can't expect anything when i've only explored about 20% of my little grid. 16 grids each with 9,000 space = a lot of exploration haha.

Well, I guess I tried to attack some settlement and I won...so now I govern it. FYI, its located at 428S, 320E if you want to join it and we all can grow.My skills are at this point.Weapons: 3Defense: 2Int.: 1Security: 2This game is pretty fun. I think I'm going to focus on getting my defense sky high from now on.

Well, I guess I tried to attack some settlement and I won...so now I govern it. FYI, its located at 428S, 320E if you want to join it and we all can grow.My skills are at this point.Weapons: 3Defense: 2Int.: 1Security: 2This game is pretty fun. I think I'm going to focus on getting my defense sky high from now on.
Sweet, im gonna come steal it from you :club: J/K, you are way too far south for me to get there haha. Congrats though, I think you are the first to capture one.
Sweet, im gonna come steal it from you :club: J/K, you are way too far south for me to get there haha. Congrats though, I think you are the first to capture one.
Thanks, I wish I knew how to create an alliance. With population of 3 in my settlement...the sky is the limit?