Turn Based Web Game

Thanks, I wish I knew how to create an alliance. With population of 3 in my settlement...the sky is the limit?
I don't think it makes sense to make an alliance. The real bonus that you get from that is based on how many settlements the whole alliance owns. Which puts all of FCP at 1 right now if i'm not mistaken :club:
  • Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think it makes sense to make an alliance. The real bonus that you get from that is based on how many settlements the whole alliance owns. Which puts all of FCP at 1 right now if i'm not mistaken :club:
Well, I got 2 settlements now...I was going for a 3rd...but that Aquin guy or whatever owned a one person settlement...no way I'm going to try to get him.

Anyone charting the their region? (Hopefully I'm not the only loser). I basically use a piece of graph paper and note every "square" with an X (dune, crater), Hx (Homestead where x=defense level, and I highlight it if they have money(ie active account) or are a level higher than my weapon and I'm not sure if they are active), S (settlement), V (volcano) and R (ruin).While, this is kind of tedious, I've found it helpful for being able to put together a run of R, V and H's to minimize my wasted turns. I've also referred a few other accounts (to myself), one of which is close enough so that I can chart twice as much area each day.Actually, please disreguard this post, I feel like such a tool for putting this much time/effort into this game. (But then again, I look forward to each day....sigh).ps.... I may eventually put this into an actual spreadsheat and would be willing to share/trade for info.

Anyone charting the their region? (Hopefully I'm not the only loser). I basically use a piece of graph paper and note every "square" with an X (dune, crater), Hx (Homestead where x=defense level, and I highlight it if they have money(ie active account) or are a level higher than my weapon and I'm not sure if they are active), S (settlement), V (volcano) and R (ruin).While, this is kind of tedious, I've found it helpful for being able to put together a run of R, V and H's to minimize my wasted turns. I've also referred a few other accounts (to myself), one of which is close enough so that I can chart twice as much area each day.Actually, please disreguard this post, I feel like such a tool for putting this much time/effort into this game. (But then again, I look forward to each day....sigh).ps.... I may eventually put this into an actual spreadsheat and would be willing to share/trade for info.
I actually thought about doing that but I am too lazy.Just trying to get my weapons and defense up. 4 and 3 right now.

I also thought about it but i'm also too lazy. What coords are you in toby? You want something else to occupy your time and make money? You seem like a minor addict like me. It isn't a game though, it's surveys. Boring, yes. But easy money, also yes :club:

I also thought about it but i'm also too lazy. What coords are you in toby? You want something else to occupy your time and make money? You seem like a minor addict like me. It isn't a game though, it's surveys. Boring, yes. But easy money, also yes :club:
I'm at 263N/274E. Where are you?Anyone bought extra moves or upgrades?edit.....I like my women to be at least 18, so I'm not a minor addict like you!
I would be interested.
I'm at 263N/274E. Where are you?Anyone bought extra moves or upgrades?edit.....I like my women to be at least 18, so I'm not a minor addict like you!
Ooooh you are in my sector, let me know if u have anything good to the south and west of you :)I am at like 188N 105E so it would take me just about all my moves in a day to be in your neighborhood.
I may as well just link to it here, I didn't wanna spam General forum with another thread...Treasure Trooper
I should've said this before letting anyone sign up, but hopefully whoever did used some common sense :club: Make sure if you do this you sign up with one of your e-mail addresses that you use for spam. Most of your money is going to be made from signing up for silly offers, websites, surveys etc...and these people 100% guaranteed will get the e-mail address spammed.As far as the rest of the "real info", you should obviously signup to treasure troopers with all the real info, but when you are doing the offers, I would recommend not using your real phone number. This might get some offers not approved (I don't know), but I for one don't need any new telemarketers calling me. I have been using my mailing address because I don't care if they want to mail me junk, i'll just throw it out. Aside from that though, it really is easy cashish when you have time to kill :D
I should've said this before letting anyone sign up, but hopefully whoever did used some common sense :club: Make sure if you do this you sign up with one of your e-mail addresses that you use for spam. Most of your money is going to be made from signing up for silly offers, websites, surveys etc...and these people 100% guaranteed will get the e-mail address spammed.As far as the rest of the "real info", you should obviously signup to treasure troopers with all the real info, but when you are doing the offers, I would recommend not using your real phone number. This might get some offers not approved (I don't know), but I for one don't need any new telemarketers calling me. I have been using my mailing address because I don't care if they want to mail me junk, i'll just throw it out. Aside from that though, it really is easy cashish when you have time to kill :D
Already up to around $5. Thanks.
Already up to around $5. Thanks.
Sweet. Hell this is way easier then Exodus lol. Too bad it isn't a game.

Man, that pearl game is rigged. I'm like 1 for 15, no joke. Also, I'm having problems getting the website to come up. Anyone else having this problem? The ebay one seems the best offer, sign up a new account and bid on one item for $5. Once I get back on, I'll see if I got paid.BTW, exodus is more fun. I did, however, get 9 spams in 22 minutes. So I got that going for me, which is nice.

Man, that pearl game is rigged. I'm like 1 for 15, no joke. Also, I'm having problems getting the website to come up. Anyone else having this problem? The ebay one seems the best offer, sign up a new account and bid on one item for $5. Once I get back on, I'll see if I got paid.BTW, exodus is more fun. I did, however, get 9 spams in 22 minutes. So I got that going for me, which is nice.
The spam is nice. I'm 5 for 5 in the pearl game. I rock.

I'm fairly certain the higher paying ones take a bit more time to approve. The .50-.75 cent ones are fairly quick usually. However I have several cheapos that are still pending after 4-5 days. I don't know if it's because maybe the phone didn't match up, or I got pissed about endless pages of new links to surveys and gave up somewhere along the way too soon (some of them are just too long to be worth it IMO). The real real big ones that require a credit card im sure are totally worth it too, however then you have to be responsible enough to cancel your trial membership right away so you don't get charged. I'd probably read the fine print a lot harder on those ones..Isn't it crazy how many there are though? That scroll down list must have at least 300 of them.P.S. Yes I think the site is down Jeepster, way to crash it!

I'm fairly certain the higher paying ones take a bit more time to approve. The .50-.75 cent ones are fairly quick usually. However I have several cheapos that are still pending after 4-5 days. I don't know if it's because maybe the phone didn't match up, or I got pissed about endless pages of new links to surveys and gave up somewhere along the way too soon (some of them are just too long to be worth it IMO). The real real big ones that require a credit card im sure are totally worth it too, however then you have to be responsible enough to cancel your trial membership right away so you don't get charged. I'd probably read the fine print a lot harder on those ones..Isn't it crazy how many there are though? That scroll down list must have at least 300 of them.P.S. Yes I think the site is down Jeepster, way to crash it!
I sure they saw my amazing pearl picking skills, and couldn't afford to cash me out after my amazing run.So sorry.
So toda I decided to leave my homestead and head straight North for 250 moves. Wasn't too exciting. W-4D-3S-2S-1
Yea I haven't really liked moving in straight lines. I ventured up towards toby's area today, it's pretty sweet. I haven't found any empty or weakly defended settlements, but a lot of homesteads and volcanos. I would definitely like your map toby :club: I want radar though, thats so sweet.Mars dollars 802 MD Weapons level 5 Defense level 5 Intelligence level 2 Security level 1

MD 606W4D2S1S0I think my plan is to build up my weapon to about 10ish before moving towards defense. As for my map, it's still a work in progress. I've got about 80% of a 40x52 (2,080 squares) grid charted. I've not come across any weak settlements or abandoned ones either. I recomend charting the area around you homebase, at least where the good "veins" of volcanos and ruins are. Yoda, if you make it towards my neck of the woods again... check out 247N between 259E and 294E and 246N between 270E and 292E.Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

I've been trying to focus on getting my defense to at least 6 or so, I don't wanna lose all my settlements. Also, if/when you do find a settlement, try looking around the area where you found it. After I got my 1st settlement, I basically went the same south path the next day but went west instead of east.Mars dollars 652 MD Weapons level: 3 Defense level: 4 Intelligence level: 1 Security level: 2 Settlements Govenred:436S, 250E 428S, 320E

I've been trying to focus on getting my defense to at least 6 or so, I don't wanna lose all my settlements. Also, if/when you do find a settlement, try looking around the area where you found it. After I got my 1st settlement, I basically went the same south path the next day but went west instead of east.Mars dollars 652 MD Weapons level: 3 Defense level: 4 Intelligence level: 1 Security level: 2 Settlements Govenred:436S, 250E 428S, 320E
You got real lucky to get your homestead so far away. There are hardly any down there, looks like it's easier to explore and capture!