Ipod Covers

I'm not gonna reply anymore after this because this is just stupid. Sure the zen has a bigger screen IF you buy the Vision or Vision W. Its also TWICE the size. If you buy the Vision M which is camparable to an ipod video then they both have the same size screen. 2.5 inches. I could claim my tv is better then a zen because its screen is way bigger but its also 100 times the size. Your arguement is flawed.
what? no you couldnt, we are talking digital audio device vs. digital audio device, not TV vs. digital audio device.YOUR argument is flawed, you dumb crap.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my rambling?i have already proved that they are better, with bigger screens, cheaper, have been around for longer with better quality.in every stage of the market they have been ahead of the ipod.my last post was just disproving they guy who gave me that list.i had already proved it.
I don't watch the stock market daily but I would take apple on the over for earnings this past quarter. Either way, iPods are a little pricey but when it comes to quality apple is a sure thing. I hope you don't hate me too much for being an apple fan
I don't watch the stock market daily but I would take apple on the over for earnings this past quarter. Either way, iPods are a little pricey but when it comes to quality apple is a sure thing. I hope you don't hate me too much for being an apple fan
this proves nothing except that apple markets their products well.your argument proves nothing.
this proves nothing except that apple markets their products well.your argument proves nothing.
You are funny. You really are. I bet if you thought that cats had 5 legs and someone brought a cat to you and pointed out that it only had 4 you would say, "That proves nothing". You are hilarious. This is an act right or are you really like this in "Real Life" Come on, be honest. Please. I would respect you more if you actually knew how to debate and argue. But really you just like acting cool. Too bad you fail miserably. What do they call you? RKIGS. Make sense now. I always thought they were a little to mean. But I see where they are coming from now. So please, respond to this so I can show my coworkers and friends. They are getting a kick out of it.

I know I said I wouldn't post again but this is too funny. This is a comment cuin4years left me."so i was berated for apparently running away from a discussion. I wasn't running away. now that you are losing you turn and run.shows a lot about your character buddy.i really didn't expect you to be like that. "He left it at about 8am. Sorry for going to sleep but I can't stay up all night arguing with a RKIGS.

I know I said I wouldn't post again but this is too funny. This is a comment cuin4years left me."so i was berated for apparently running away from a discussion. I wasn't running away. now that you are losing you turn and run.shows a lot about your character buddy.i really didn't expect you to be like that. "He left it at about 8am. Sorry for going to sleep but I can't stay up all night arguing with a RKIGS.
He can't be for real can he? I mean seriously...can he?Part of me feels bad for him. I gotta think that there is some foundation that takes donations to help whatever it is that he has. I would love to know so that I can try and help.
He can't be for real can he? I mean seriously...can he?Part of me feels bad for him. I gotta think that there is some foundation that takes donations to help whatever it is that he has. I would love to know so that I can try and help.
He's 16. And retarded.Exhibit A:http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...showtopic=64318B:http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...showtopic=84772And that only took me ten seconds.Sorry to disappoint, but you were never going to get your mobney.
He's 16. And retarded.Exhibit A:http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...showtopic=64318B:http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...showtopic=84772And that only took me ten seconds.Sorry to disappoint, but you were never going to get your mobney.
I knew I wasn't going to get my money for many reasons. That was evident in the little interactinon I have had with the child. I just love how he argues. I expect in real life he argues by just grunting and throwing his feces at you.
I knew I wasn't going to get my money for many reasons. That was evident in the little interactinon I have had with the child. I just love how he argues. I expect in real life he argues by just grunting and throwing his feces at you.
I've noticed that when he argues, he completely ignores what the other person says, and makes more incoherent remarks that "prove" his point.I can picture him getting pwned, then crying, then saying "Give me my ball. I'm going home". After that, his lesbian moms, who resemble Rosie O'Fat, huggle him while he sucks his thumb.Quite sad, really. Reminds me of TopDollar, who can at least spell some things correctly, with slightly less of a god complex, but an idiot none the less.
ok dude, i live in a different country to you.our timezones are COMPLETELY DIFFERENT.So far i have come up with facts to back my argument up, you have done nothing but produce old threads which show nothing other than i have different viewpoints to you. you then make fun of me for being 16. Then you start calling me retarded with nothing on which to base that on.oh and to your co-workers "i dont give a **** what you think, go back to your worthless jobs."As soon as you realise you have lost you just go back to the old RKIGS bullshit.