My First Win Of The Year (kinda)

Hello David,First thank you for taking time to report your concerns. We take the integrity of our games seriously and appreciate vigilant players who help us monitor the games. I have completed my review of the accounts 'zaindhukka' and 'BIuff Master'. The first thing we look for in such cases is a possible relationship between the two players. In this case, they appear to know each other as indicated by activity in their accounts. Poker is a social game and many friends enjoy playing on our site and there is no rule against playing with a friend as long as you play them hard and just as you would against any other player. While cheats may be able to hide what they are doing from other players, when the cards are turned face up (as in our review), there is little they can do without raising red flags. This is where we have an advantage over B&M cardrooms, since the players cannot toss the evidence in the muck! In tournament play, we look for a variety of collusive activities, including:1) Best hand play, where the "team" only plays the better of their two hands2) Softplay, where the "team" does not bet against each other3) Chip dumping, where the larger stacked player dumps off chips to the lower stacked player to help him survive In this case we were able to confirm that these players were working together to the detriment of others. As a result, they have been permanently barred from our site.In addition, you have been advanced from second to third place in tournament #38985008 and I have credited your account $9.00.I would like to thank you once again for taking the time to report your concerns to us. Although we have a number of tools in place to help us find cheaters, we still value the extra eyes on the table provided to us by concerned players like yourself. Players like you make us better!If you have any other questions, please let us know. Regards,Dan CPokerStars Support Team

Hello David,In addition, you have been advanced from second to third place in tournament #38985008 and I have credited your account $9.00.
I don't see how you went from second to third, but at least you got an extra $9
I don't see how you went from second to third, but at least you got an extra $9
My thoughts exactly. Maybe the support guy was in on it.I want to play in a tourney that pays more the worse you do.

I want to know why anyone would bother cheating an $11 tournament. Kind of like counterfeiting pennies. I play these tournaments and never event thought to watch for cheaters because it seems too silly.Good catch, and congrats on the extra cash.

I want to know why anyone would bother cheating an $11 tournament. Kind of like counterfeiting pennies. I play these tournaments and never event thought to watch for cheaters because it seems too silly.Good catch, and congrats on the extra cash.
Normally I would not even bother looking but it was really obvious, even too me so I decided to do something about it.

You know how I deal with cheaters? I play better. Because when two cheaters are working together, they usually both suck :club: That's why they cheat!