I am apart of Realpokertraining.com so I have mixed feelings lol good luck to you Gib Todd is a great person and very strong heads up!

agreed, VT is a total beast HU. it is impossible to win a big pot off of him like i hoped. i was happy to take the 12k. thanks a lot guys for railing. and ty affordable7 (NON FCP) for railing since 200+ left. no thanks to no not baxter who didnt wake up after numerous calls. wooooooooohooooooooo my first 5 digit cash

agreed, VT is a total beast HU. it is impossible to win a big pot off of him like i hoped. i was happy to take the 12k. thanks a lot guys for railing. and ty affordable7 (NON FCP) for railing since 200+ left. no thanks to no not baxter who didnt wake up after numerous calls. wooooooooohooooooooo my first 5 digit cash
sorry to hear you say you lost. i guess i shouldnt have left

looooooooooooooooooool 28 missed calls...sorry so much gib. I should get one pass jail free card tho because of all my other rails. Sucks that it had to be your biggest cash ever that I missed...Anyways, gg, gl, wp, utter ownage, im jealous, weeeeeeee for having 20%, etc etcYOU ARE MY HERO (after ActionJeff that is)