Sunday Million On Jokerstars

K, 2 spades......go ray go
Thanks jan. Turned a K to beat TT for those who care to get up to 300Kish, then i called a guy's push a couple hands later with JJ, he had KJ and made a flush to knock me back down to 60K. Then I folded rags until my BB where i picked up a monster 52 sooted, and had to call for a chance at a triple up. Good luck whoever's left...gary and wacokid..anyone else?
  • Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, I've finally come down from the headrush of losing and am looking to rail some people. Leave your PS name if you're still in.
l;hjkvhjxgjfkjho;lk[oobjkgjdgjhkhk;';''''''!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Can't find ya...did you spell something wrong?
Seriously?/You had AK or AQ right in BB.Do you think your re-raise was bad or the call after his push?You were getting almost 2:1 to call the push.
no, thats a pretty easy laydown most of the time..he raise from UTG+1 to 80kish, so i guess his range is something like 44-AA, AK-AJ and a few random hands like suited connectors, and maybe KQs... when i reraise him to 230k im pretty sure he lays down 44-88, AJ, and the other garbage.. he then reraise me all in.. for 800k the only hands i think he does this with is AA-1010, AK and maybe 99 and AQs 80%-90% of the timethe other 10% he could be trying to re-re steal with a random hand..the only reason i called is cause i was thinking he was in the 99-JJ range... so gettting 2 to 1, i didnt mind racing b.c. i didnt want to have a med. stack the rest of the way... thoughts???

I don't have Poker Stove but you did have AK right?Surely you are at least 40% against his range even after the shove, unless you know that he would put you on a big hand, and thus have a super tight shove range, i.e. KK+.