Threads Of The Day (totd)

Dear FCP,I am pround to inform you all that the Red Bucket situation has been put to rest and KDawg has been nice enough to unlock the now infamous thread.It's like seeing an umpire actually changing their mind so I am both relieved and thankful.The Red Bucket will forever be linked with this thread because of the fiasco and also since it was the first TOTD.The Red Bucket will now stand for all things good in FCP!Now back to original programming...

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm unbanned, not in small part to this thread by fleung22. He has been instrumental in all of this, and deserves a lot of credit for what he has done today.. And thanks to everyone for this hilarious episode of FCP Forum. hblask

I'm unbanned, not in small part to this thread by fleung22. He has been instrumental in all of this, and deserves a lot of credit for what he has done today.. And thanks to everyone for this hilarious episode of FCP Forum. hblask
Welcome Back!!!RED BUCKETS FOR EVERYONE!!! :D:club::D:D:):D
RED BUCKET CAMPAIGNShow your support by...Quote form below, add your name, and spread the red buckets throughout the forum.1380119.jpg-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Dear Moderators,Please kindly unlock the Red Bucket thread.It may appear to be the most retarded thing you've ever seen but just because something is retarded that doesn't mean it should be closed down. If that was the case then they would close down the Special Olympics and that would be very unfortunate.In fact, let us not use horrible words like retard, retarded, retardo, dumb stupid fukk,etc. No, I believe that children are our future and for those that appear different they shall be deemed "special"The Red Bucket is, therefore, a special thread.Save this special thread and bring it back to the world of FCP where it will loved and cherished.Sincerely,the hidden
just because i helped you out don't mean i don't still think you're retarded for making such a retarded threadyou suck buckets :club: yw
haha...thx, the vote of confidence is appreciated sirbut i don't think the source can link itself for TOTD...seems wrong somehow.for Jan 5/07 i'm going with the Bob outburst post as i previously mentioned. let's just hope that not all TOTDs end up getting locked.my goal isn't simply to build a list of threads but to tell a story. sometimes there will be detachment from one day to the next but from TOTD#1 to TOTD#2 a newbie could follow the story about the hblask thread, then lock, then ban, then me going bucktarded, then unlock, then unban...i have no idea what this will all look like by the time 2008 rolls around but i'm definitely curious
just because i helped you out don't mean i don't still think you're retarded for making such a retarded threadyou suck buckets :club: yw
I'm afraid I have to agree with you on this.In the end, it's a question of who the forums are for.

I was gonna go with Daniel's thread but I don't feel like using my veto power.Crash is one of my favourite new posters so skipaments it is!

Well, it was your suggestion first, but I think the Makeup Poll Thread deserves it, if for no other reason than it's inexplicable popularity.
Welcome back hblask...glad your ban wasn't permanent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the favorite director thread in TV and film has some awesome discussion going on
is that really the best from yesterday?lemme check around...pretty sure there's better. best director is such an old discussion.
is that really the best from yesterday?lemme check around...pretty sure there's better. best director is such an old discussion.
old discussion, yes, good discussion, yes. The thread had a weak premise to begin with, but the discussion made it good
Couch Thread 2!!!Couch Thread 2!!!
you're so damm predictable Kurt. i'll take it into consideration.btw...you know how there's MADD and DAMM??how about an anti-PACT group? i'd support the rights of couches around the world.