Question About Cheating....

Earlier tonight I was playing on pokerstars, .50-1 limit, i had been playing about 20 minutes, I was first to act I raise with AK of hearts. it gets to the BB he reraises, we end up capping it. so im thinking, ok this guy has been playing pretty rocky I might be up against QQ or maybe even bigger. whatever. the flop is A 2 10 and he leads out i raise cap. turn is a 9 he bets I raise he reraises, i just call. river is a 3. he bets I call he shows the 4 5 of spades. I muck. and tell him hes a ****ing idiot. he talks **** to me about capping it with AK of spades blah blah. But I mucked my hand and didnt show. so how could he know. About 10 min or so go by and I have AQ of Spades this time me him and another dude in a pot its capped preflop. then comes some rags for me so I get out. They cap it, its something like 2 7 10 or so 1 spade. turn is a J of spades. cap. river 5 of spades. 2 bet and a call. The same guy who got me with a straight has the K4 of spades, the other guy shows JJ. The flush guy stays in about 4 more hands and leaves. but not before asking me somethin like "nice laydown heel".Now what the hell is going on here. so when he leaves i say wtf how did he know what I had. and one of his lackey friends thats in there says "everyone knows what you got" and starts talkin **** to me. He knew both times he was going to make the hand and he knew he was going to get paid off. No way anyone caps with the 4 5 or k4anyways this **** ****ed with my head.If their is someprogram **** out there I cant wait to find it.

Earlier tonight I was playing on pokerstars, .50-1 limit, i had been playing about 20 minutes, I was first to act I raise with AK of hearts. it gets to the BB he reraises, we end up capping it. so im thinking, ok this guy has been playing pretty rocky I might be up against QQ or maybe even bigger. whatever. the flop is A 2 10 and he leads out i raise cap. turn is a 9 he bets I raise he reraises, i just call. river is a 3. he bets I call he shows the 4 5 of spades. I muck. and tell him hes a ****ing idiot. he talks **** to me about capping it with AK of spades blah blah. But I mucked my hand and didnt show. so how could he know. About 10 min or so go by and I have AQ of Spades this time me him and another dude in a pot its capped preflop. then comes some rags for me so I get out. They cap it, its something like 2 7 10 or so 1 spade. turn is a J of spades. cap. river 5 of spades. 2 bet and a call. The same guy who got me with a straight has the K4 of spades, the other guy shows JJ. The flush guy stays in about 4 more hands and leaves. but not before asking me somethin like "nice laydown heel".Now what the hell is going on here. so when he leaves i say wtf how did he know what I had. and one of his lackey friends thats in there says "everyone knows what you got" and starts talkin **** to me. He knew both times he was going to make the hand and he knew he was going to get paid off. No way anyone caps with the 4 5 or k4anyways this **** ****ed with my head.If their is someprogram **** out there I cant wait to find it.
PM Tritz. He'll teach you how to fly, too.
wtg.... you magically changed your hole cards in the middle of a hand... looks like you dont need software...
Aw man that sucks. i recently posted about cheating programs and look what i found on ebay.. check this outhttp://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...mp;hl=jcashx36x :club:
SO I take it you all firmly believe there is no software, and that the guy just got lucky guessing my cards and hitting miricles?
Did u see the link i posted in my reply?

he's not cheating.it's pokerstars right? this is really easy to doif someone mucks a hand at a table you're at, go back into your Instant Hand History, scroll down to the Hand Summary part at the end, it will say "XXXX Mucks [As Ks]"this only works if the player that mucks only mucks it at showdown, also i think you have to actually be at the particular table in order for it to work.

he's not cheating.it's pokerstars right? this is really easy to doif someone mucks a hand at a table you're at, go back into your Instant Hand History, scroll down to the Hand Summary part at the end, it will say "XXXX Mucks [As Ks]"this only works if the player that mucks only mucks it at showdown, also i think you have to actually be at the particular table in order for it to work.