Moneymaker Rematch!

I stopped reading here because you folded an ace HU.Its one thing to fold kings but to fold aces to tiny *** raises shows you play way to tight. money800 shoulda wiped the floor with you but he sucks just as much.edited due to supid poster(me for all you stupid posters =) )
I fold this for the same reason I fold the K3. I limped to mix things up. Than get raised to 6X BB...not a "tiny *** raise". What's my best play? reraise to 500 fold if he comes over the top? Call. Miss flop 66% of the time and fold? Or fold. And lose an insignificant pot? I choose fold and loose an insignificant pot. I don't play my cards as much as I play my opponent. And I try to stay away from hands where if you win, you win a small pot but if you lose you lose a big pot. If he doesn't have an ace and I raise he likely folds. I win a pretty small pot. But it takes me basically the rest of my chips to find out if he has the Ace. Unless I jsut call. And I like to be the aggressor. One key thing in my HU strategy is to avoid being the caller. If he raises me I either reraise or fold (obviously there are exceptions). And this time it's way to expensive to call, even more expensive to raise, and the best alternative is....fold. Any questions?

Playing the player is good but sometims the cards should inf;uence that play. An ace HU is a good hand. I would just called. With position If he checks you bet he'll fold and you won a good pot. If he bets and you miss folding isn't too hard. In the event an ace comes and he bets, re-raise and if he reraises fold. Thats what I woulda done.But HU I play well over half the hands aggresivly.

you a donkey who thought people would be impressed that you played money maker. I issue an open challenge ill play you heads up for any amount of money your mom will let you borrow , put your money where your mouth is

Playing the player is good but sometims the cards should inf;uence that play. An ace HU is a good hand. I would just called. With position If he checks you bet he'll fold and you won a good pot. If he bets and you miss folding isn't too hard. In the event an ace comes and he bets, re-raise and if he reraises fold. Thats what I woulda done.But HU I play well over half the hands aggresivly.
Yes. Cards do influence how I play my opponent. However, A 5 is a 'trouble' hand IMO. If you call and only play if he checks, you are not getting the right odds to play. You have to put in 100 chips into....140 pot. You're getting 1.4:1 on your call. That means that you have to win almost half the time afterwards to make this call profitable. He continuation bets almost every single time. Thus....I have to hit my A in order to continue. And even If I do, it might not be good. You are going to miss the flop 66% of the time and hit your 5 a bunch of the other percent of the time and not feel comfortable about your hand because of over cards. And you will likely lose a big pot. What are you going to do when you hit your 5? Call him down all the way? aka give your chips away? Call flop fold turn? I think you understand my point. And ace hits. You said you should raise/fold? that's weak. If you do call this you should just call with your A the entire time to maximize the bluff value from moneymaker. Agree?Disagree? Why?eboyd21....go shoot yourself you dumb piece of ****. If you want to play me HU...I accept the donation...GabeTheKid on pokerstars. Set up time. I already know you're full of **** as you're saying 'for any amount'. You sound like you play 5$ buy ins.

Hitting the 5 isn't that bad of a proposition on the flop. Especially if its ALL under cards(9-lower) More often then not you have the best hand with that five. HU all cards are usally live so hitting any pair on the flop is good. You are too worried about small percentage possiblitys like counterfeiting. Hell, you could have him counterfieted(ace-4, 3, and 2 you are dominating).Again, it really comes down to post flop play. Their are too many possiblitys to determine the correct following plays after the flop. The ight pre-flop play is too call. Aftetr that we need some cards to determine the right move.

Hitting the 5 isn't that bad of a proposition on the flop. Especially if its ALL under cards(9-lower) More often then not you have the best hand with that five. HU all cards are usally live so hitting any pair on the flop is good. You are too worried about small percentage possiblitys like counterfeiting. Hell, you could have him counterfieted(ace-4, 3, and 2 you are dominating).Again, it really comes down to post flop play. Their are too many possiblitys to determine the correct following plays after the flop. The ight pre-flop play is too call. Aftetr that we need some cards to determine the right move.
Sorry...i'm still convinced I'm right. it's too big of a raise. Can you just trust me on this one since you seem to be overlooking the points I'm making. I have a great HU record and am very experienced HU. So if you choose to overlook my points, at least believe me that calling is not +EV. You sound like you don't play much HU sit and go's, the way you're talking about the situation it seems that you are talking about a HU at the end of a tourny when blinds are big and most people are play ultra agressively and A 5 is good enough to push preflop. However, with 10/20 blinds, and a GIANT M, folding this is correct.
I like the fold pre-flop. GAB knows what he's talking about.
ty hom...finally someone understands..
ty hom...finally someone understands..
I agree... I hate things that the "pros" say like "any pair is a monster preflop" or "an ace is favored over any random hand"I like how you played the HU.well done owning a world champ.

Gabmad- You seem like a good player, I wouldn't want to play you HU. You're an *** though, k3 is a popular hand around here, they were kidding with you. TB17 is a nice guy, let it go, quit being so angry etc. Cliff notes: keep being good at poker, work on the personality.

Gabmad- You seem like a good player, I wouldn't want to play you HU. You're an *** though, k3 is a popular hand around here, they were kidding with you. TB17 is a nice guy, let it go, quit being so angry etc. Cliff notes: keep being good at poker, work on the personality.
Sorry if I seem like an ***, i don't mean to. It's just when someone argues with me about something so stupid it makes me mad. Obviously if I knew that the k3 was a joke, I wouldn't have taken it seriously, but i honestly had no clue. Sorry if I offended any1.