What Kind Of Br Do U Need To Play Medium-high Mtts

I was wondering what kind of a br u needed to comfortably play highish MTT daily. Stuff like $109 freeze outs, $11R-$50R, the nightly $162 etc. Also being able to play 2-4 MTTs on Sundays (Stars 1mill, FullTilt 300k etc.) mostly $215 buy in. These $215 would be the biggest tournaments, and anyones of $300 and up would not be played (sattelittes possibly)Just wondering coz ideally, I'd like to build up a bankroll this efficentcheers

like 20k ish I'd say...
I'd say as much as 50k if you plan on playing that many Sunday tournaments a week. Need to give yourself the bankroll necessary to wait out the big win comfortably if you dont get one fairly quick. Pre final table cashes will only keep you afloat for so long, and with a smaller bankroll you will probably start feeling the pressure much sooner. Hopefully 50k would give you enough time to judge whether or not playing those big mtt's is the best value for you at this time.
I'd say as much as 50k if you plan on playing that many Sunday tournaments a week. Need to give yourself the bankroll necessary to wait out the big win comfortably if you dont get one fairly quick. Pre final table cashes will only keep you afloat for so long, and with a smaller bankroll you will probably start feeling the pressure much sooner. Hopefully 50k would give you enough time to judge whether or not playing those big mtt's is the best value for you at this time.
Here's the problem I see with that. If you can build up a $50k bankroll, you're best value is probably in playing cash games and not MTT's anyway. Unless you're just a baller like BKice and manage to build a huge bankroll just playing tourneys, there's no reason not to at least make a run at the medium-high buy-ins. I'd say $10-20k would probably be enough to at least make a run at it. You just need to be willing to drop back down if you run bad for a while.

Stop playing poker for a year or two. Take your 20-50k and spend it on some college classes.Learn about history, mathematics, science, ethics, logic, politics, culture, ect.Primarily focus on English. Aside from other subjects, spend at least five solid hours a week--that's just an hour a day, five days a week--on English.Within a year you can have a respectable grasp on the language. That way when you open your mouth or write you can effortlessly express yourself like an adult with a measure of intelligence.

Stop playing poker for a year or two. Take your 20-50k and spend it on some college classes.Learn about history, mathematics, science, ethics, logic, politics, culture, ect.Primarily focus on English. Aside from other subjects, spend at least five solid hours a week--that's just an hour a day, five days a week--on English.Within a year you can have a respectable grasp on the language. That way when you open your mouth or write you can effortlessly express yourself like an adult with a measure of intelligence.
grammar_police_car_203x152.jpg
loooooolznh
lol i dontknow whats funnier, loll milfaments or wacos avatar of dutch holdinga glass of what is presumably urine
Lol, dat be a bit xtra harsh wit me being al gud at eng n all dat
I'd say $10-20k would probably be enough to at least make a run at it. You just need to be willing to drop back down if you run bad for a while.
I would agree. I'm not there yet (my goal is 6 months from now) but that is what I'm shooting for before I start playing these. If I find myself back below 9 or 10k I'll move back down.

10-15K if you plan to "take a shot" on Sundays, an occasional $150, a few 10r, and play $20-$100 tournaments fairly consistently.No idea if this is scientifically correct but works fine for me. If I wanted to play every Sunday tournament every week no matter what I'd say at least double that if not more.