September 11

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess I should have said "my favorite." I just really really really really hate conspiracy theories.
Me too.You don't need to qualify by the way, if you ever say the words "this is without a doubt the best post I have ever read", and it is in reference to me, it's probably right.
So basically, you came here to let us know your opinion, not to have an informed conversation?You see, if you decide that you want to post your opinions, and if you are really sure of those convictions, then I would hope you at least did a little research before believing what you do so blindly.If you care enough to post, then you should care enough to back up your "facts" with something other than "I don't have time to look up everything that contradicts what you say, just take my word for it." Don't expect anyone to take you or what you have to say on this subject serioiusly.Ignorance is bliss, I guess. Good luck.
Ignorance is bliss, very true.I did do alot of research about a year ago. I was stuck in a freaking office and had nothing better to do. I read of several scientist and government officials agreeing on the samething. If i had the time I would post it all again here. Unfortunately I get to go out in this beautiful world away from what all of you consider life, your computer. I do have a life other then here, unlike alot of you. Anyways im done argrueing about this so you all can go ahead and say what you want. Say that im a know nothing cause i havent the time to post what made me believe. Go ahead. I still enjoy laughing at people trying to get back to there childhood through giving people a hard time. lol. There definitely is alot of imaturity here.
Ignorance is bliss, very true.I did do alot of research about a year ago. I was stuck in a freaking office and had nothing better to do. I read of several scientist and government officials agreeing on the samething. If i had the time I would post it all again here. Unfortunately I get to go out in this beautiful world away from what all of you consider life, your computer. I do have a life other then here, unlike alot of you. Anyways im done argrueing about this so you all can go ahead and say what you want. Say that im a know nothing cause i havent the time to post what made me believe. Go ahead. I still enjoy laughing at people trying to get back to there childhood through giving people a hard time. lol. There definitely is alot of imaturity here.
You are almost as off base as PerfectHuman/TopDollar/IveyWannaBe. For you to assume that posters like myself have nothing better to do is a poor assumption that makes you look quite foolish.Much like you a year ago, I sit in an office most of my days, but my job doesn't require constant attention. As a result, I can post here during the day. You'll notice that I post mostly from 8-5 M-F, not at night or on the weekends, so again, your assumption is a foolish one. im done argrueingYou haven't really made any arguments. You've posted some of your personal thoughts, without a single piece of evidence to support it, other than "Just trust me" "I don't have time to post sources" and "I worked at an 'interrogation' camp 15 years ago". Go ahead and assume that no one here cares much for opinions. If you are going to post slightly insane ideas and beliefs like you did without citing a source, you should expect to get a "hard time" for it. It has nothing to do with people trying to "get back to [sic] there childhood, it has to do with the fact that your ideas and what you believe in is pretty far out there.I don't expect a response from you, I just wanted to let you know how far off you are. But that should be a given, considering what you have posted in this thread.

Things that happened 15 years ago dont have no relevance hear. that is true. I was just making a point that obviously noone here, maybe a few, would understand. As far as me looking quite foolish hahaha. its true cause i dont have the time you do. You can look at me as you will not posting nothing to prove my point. I said eveything that I have read or even seen on tv. Granted the fact of the matter is we will never no the full truth one way or another. The government may or may not had anything to do with it. For them to come out and say they did would cause a mutiny. If they would show the full video of the pentagon maybe it would show something everyone wants to believe. I could be completely wrong. For our countries sake i hope and pray i am. Just like the Kenndy assassination there is alot of unanswered questions. Sry for assuming your on here all the time.

Things that happened 15 years ago dont have no relevance hear. that is true. I was just making a point that obviously noone here, maybe a few, would understand. As far as me looking quite foolish hahaha. its true cause i dont have the time you do. You can look at me as you will not posting nothing to prove my point. I said eveything that I have read or even seen on tv. Granted the fact of the matter is we will never no the full truth one way or another. The government may or may not had anything to do with it. For them to come out and say they did would cause a mutiny. If they would show the full video of the pentagon maybe it would show something everyone wants to believe. I could be completely wrong. For our countries sake i hope and pray i am. Just like the Kenndy assassination there is alot of unanswered questions. Sry for assuming your on here all the time.
I thought you said you were done!yoda.jpg
if i wanted any lip off of you ^^^^^^ i wouldve unzipped my pants.
You said you were a guard or gate monkey or whatever in '92, right? That puts you at around 33-35, and this is all you can come up with?Go ahead and take a few minutes and come up with something slightly funnier than what a ten year old would say, okay?Of course, this doesn't really surprise me, considering what else you have posted in this thread.RKIGS?
You said you were a guard or gate monkey or whatever in '92, right? That puts you at around 33-35, and this is all you can come up with?Go ahead and take a few minutes and come up with something slightly funnier than what a ten year old would say, okay?Of course, this doesn't really surprise me, considering what else you have posted in this thread.RKIGS?
Thanks I had 12. In the other thread we took a bet on it. I think the pool was up to 25. Not sure who had 11 but im sure they will show themselves soon. hahaha
witnessesso all these people are just flat out lying or made up? What about the witness I know that was on a road right outside the Pentagon as the plane went overhead? As for the lack of good video, would it not make sense that most cameras be pointed at the building and not into the sky? Would it not make sense that a fixed camera perpendicular to a plane traveling at 500 MPH might not catch much of said plane? Maybe they even do have better angles but don't really care about some crazy conspiracy theories.If really do think the government is responsible for the killing of thousands of innocent American lives why are you still living here?
He's an ex-Jarhead and a drunken stoner. He was hallucinating. :club:
.... Yeah, that made my head hurt.When you say guard at an interrogation camp, is that code for Medal of Participation at the Special Olympics?
.... Yeah, that made my head hurt.When you say guard at an interrogation camp, is that code for Medal of Participation at the Special Olympics?
When you say, that made my head hurt, is that because your sore from your head going up and down in my lap?
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...