Tony G How Is He Still Alive!

He handles his beats well, what else do you want?
Didn't say he didn't handle his beats well. I just loved seeing his mouth stop running when he loses. He acts like a child when he wins, and looks like a pouting little brat when he loses. I'm gonna replay his "Little Boy Pout" over and over again.

Ralph Perry handled that well because he plays in the big game consistently and he knows that Tony G is some insignificant hard-on that does not have 1/100th the poker skill of real players like Ralph, DN, Ivey, etc...

i'm still amazed that he actually has such a significant effect on legitimately good players. Evidenced by this call by Perry, the big bluff by Sunar, etc.He is a miserable human being, because he really gets loud AFTER the player has been eliminated. I see very few benefits to acting that way, when the competition is over.

Ralph Perry handled that well because he plays in the big game consistently and he knows that Tony G is some insignificant hard-on that does not have 1/100th the poker skill of real players like Ralph, DN, Ivey, etc...
There is NO WAY I would have been able to handle that jerk with as much class as Ralph Perry did. Seriously, playing head games during play is one thing, but to continue AFTER the guy has busted out is just plain tasteless. If it had been me, I would have been out of my seat swinging. Wouldn't have been near as classy as Perry, but would have felt good. Heck, I may have swung on the guy if I'd been one of the other players at the table - imagine Sam Farha back hand slapping that fat creep!
There is NO WAY I would have been able to handle that jerk with as much class as Ralph Perry did. Seriously, playing head games during play is one thing, but to continue AFTER the guy has busted out is just plain tasteless. If it had been me, I would have been out of my seat swinging. Wouldn't have been near as classy as Perry, but would have felt good. Heck, I may have swung on the guy if I'd been one of the other players at the table - imagine Sam Farha back hand slapping that fat creep!
I show no emotion at the table, and handle things exactly the same way Perry did most of the time.....but there's no way in hell I would have been able to restrain myself there.

I think people talking and bullchitting is fine so long as they handle their loses well. And any player will tell you that away from the table, Tony is a gentelmen and he will handle his losses very well. First hand in the EPT Barcelona he busted, something like a two outer on the river or AKvKK pre flop, not sure, but long story short, he got a brutal beat. He stood up from the table, shook the guys hand and said "nice hand" and headed for the cash games

I think people talking and bullchitting is fine so long as they handle their loses well. And any player will tell you that away from the table, Tony is a gentelmen and he will handle his losses very well. First hand in the EPT Barcelona he busted, something like a two outer on the river or AKvKK pre flop, not sure, but long story short, he got a brutal beat. He stood up from the table, shook the guys hand and said "nice hand" and headed for the cash games
That wasn't talking and bullshitting....it was classlessly berating a player, ONE THAT WAS ALREADY OUT OF THE TOURNAMENT no less. Unless they are good friends outside the poker room, he went way too far.
That wasn't talking and bullshitting....it was classlessly berating a player, ONE THAT WAS ALREADY OUT OF THE TOURNAMENT no less. Unless they are good friends outside the poker room, he went way too far.
He pulled the same crap in the Aussie Millions (I think) and Paris WPT - and likely every tourney he plays in. From what I have seen, he is a pig at the table. I am guessing TV cameras also bring out his "best"

Im generally pretty mellow but if someone was to treat me like that I would be forced into doing something I usually wouldnt do and I dont mean calling with the worst hand.

I love Tony G. I dont think hes really an *** I think he just trys to use it to his advantage and the reason he is quiet when he gets knocked out is because since hes out of the tourney it means that there is no reason for him to be an *** anymore.