note taking at the table

If you take notes at the table, what are you tracking? I'm thinking of starting note taking and I was wondering what you write down?Thanks :D MrGibb :)

wins and losses...for tax purposesgetting an audit SUCKS. "No no no, it's a foreign car, the T is silent."anyone get the reference?

Peter: Oh my God. It's better then I thought. I'm getting an Audi.Brian: Peter, there's a 'T' in there. That says audit.Peter: No Brian, it's a foreign car. The 'T' is silent. I'm getting an Audi.Chris: I've got an innnie.

i love family guy!!! hahaha best show by far...anyone know whne season 4 is gonna start showing??As for the notes, yeah, you're writing down what styles players play and specifically hands that they play that really throw you off. Something you wouldn't normally expect from that player you have to write down. Also, you may want to write down hands and situations where youre not sure what youre supposed to do..then go home and study it and figure out what the proper play may have been.

I want to know what he needs to call me down with. There's a guy I look for on Pokerstars who calls you down with K high and never fold.Likewise, in No Limit, I want to know how much it costs to make people fold. There's no point weighing in with a quarter of your stack when the guy will fold for minimum bet.They're the only things of value I use it for.

"FlyersFan98" : Likes crappy teams
LMAO at that quote.BTW, I don't bother with notes now that I have Pokertracker and Gametime. I think if I played no limit, notes might be more important. Now I just look for the fish at my table.