Please Critique All Three Players

How is my repot on the flop although I'm facing a flush draw and low draws that 1/2 the pot? Another option was to call to see the turn card and pot on the turn if it was a safe high card. How about the other two players with their hands?Hero:$269CO:$336SB:$511FullTilt 2/4 PLO8 (9 handed) Preflop: Hero is MP1 with :D:club: :club: :) . 2 folds, Hero calls, 2 folds, CO calls, 1 fold, SB raises to $20, BB calls, Hero calls, CO calls.Flop: :):D:club: .SB pots ($80), BB folds, Hero repots (all-in), CO calls, SB repots, CO calls (all-in)CO's Hand: :P:D:heart::club: SB's Hand: :club: :club: :):P

Am I the only one who hates when people post with these animated cards?I'd love to reply, but honestly it makes my brain hurt trying to figure out what everyone has.
no you're not. like most poker players i have my resolution up really high and it takes me forever to figure out whats going on.----------for the handwith the two hearts and the two low cards there aren't a lot of cards you are going to like. just get it all in now. the sbs bet on the flop could be good depending on how you and the co have been playing. a lesser bet would have done it though. what he was thinking on the rest of the hand just boggles my mind. the co has a double gutter and the nut low draw. he took a bit of a gambol because of the two flush but i dont think its that bad. if i was him and was going to go down to the felt with it i would pushed after you to maybe get the sb to go away.

Hero: I prefer a re-pot here....that's why you flat call in EP with this hand, so you can put maximum pressure on when someone else raises.....ESPECIALLY when (against the odds) you are likely to have position on him if he calls.SB: I'm not crazy about his raise OOP, which for me would be entirely table dependent. As played, he has no choice but to commit on the flop.CO: Standard, given how it played pre-flop. On the flop, he might as well have pushed all in to try and get rid of SB, especeially as he was going to call all-in if neccessary. If he had respect for the 2 of you, then he could probably have laid it down.

• 4 weeks later...
How is my repot on the flop although I'm facing a flush draw and low draws that 1/2 the pot? Another option was to call to see the turn card and pot on the turn if it was a safe high card. How about the other two players with their hands?Hero:$269CO:$336SB:$511FullTilt 2/4 PLO8 (9 handed) Preflop: Hero is MP1 with :D:icon_dance::):D . 2 folds, Hero calls, 2 folds, CO calls, 1 fold, SB raises to $20, BB calls, Hero calls, CO calls.Flop: :):D:club: .SB pots ($80), BB folds, Hero repots (all-in), CO calls, SB repots, CO calls (all-in)CO's Hand: :icon_dance::D:icon_dance: :icon_dance: SB's Hand: :icon_dance: :icon_dance: :):icon_dance:
I don't like the repop, alot of cards can hurt you not knowing what the other players hold. I would play it safe here because you have no low draw or diamond draw.However knowing the players cards you are in great shape for the high hand. All the 4's are dead, the only card that hurts you for the high is the 7's. You will win the high 80% of the time.

Wow everyone grossly misplayed their hands PREFLOP, imo.Hero -- how can you not either come in for a raise, or limp-reraise this? AA44s is a relative freaking monster, get as much money in as possible preflop, and as someone else mentioned (I just skimmed), ESPECIALLY when you can STILL have position on them postflop!!!!!!!11111(P.S. I don't limp-reraise with aces, it's way too transparent when the stacks are deep and it gets you in trouble, often out of position, postflop. But your stack isn't that deep, and you're in position relative to the preflop to the raiser!!!!!!!!! So reraise!!)And of course get it in on the flop, you have an edge, who cares if there are draws out there and you could lose sometimes.SB -- I kinda want to know who this player is. I think I have an idea but I'm not sure. This is horrendous preflop, A244s isn't even a great hand, and he's out of position obv. The only situation it may be okay is if he knows both of you are very tight and will likely fold to this raise. But even then, meh, there are so many better spots to exploit weak/tight players, not oop with A244s. =/And on the flop, that's sooooo bad.CO - lol @ preflop. That's hardcore awful. On the flop that's fine, double gutted plus nut low draw. No flush draw unfortunately, but I think it's decent.Aseem