I'm Turning Pro

YO,I DECIDED TO GO PRO YESTERDAY. I'M SICK OF MY JOB CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE. MY BOSS A TOTAL B.ITCH. I GOT ALL HIGH AND WENT TO WORK LATE. HE WAS LIKE YOU CANT DO THAT SO I WAS LIKE FU.CK YOU BIT.CH I'M GONNA DO WHUTEVA I WANT. I'M TURNING PRO IN POKER. PEACE! BEEN PLAYING POKER FOR ABOUT 2 YEARS. MOSTLY CRUSHING ONLINE .10/.25NL. I ALSO PLAY LIVE SOMETIMES. I COMPLETLEY CRUSH THE 40NL. I ALWAYS LEAVE WITH LIKE $200-$300 EVERYTIME I PLAY. I THINK I'M THE BEST PLAYER WHEN IT COMES TO READING PEOPLE. IF SOMEONES WEAK I ALWAYS SHOVE. I HAVE ABOUT $2000 RIGHT NOW FROM CRUSHING THE GAMES. SHOULD BE PLENTY FOR ME RIGHT NOW. PROBABLY GONNA MOVE TO VEGAS THIS WEEK.HOLLA!

We already had a joke account about that this week, with the 16 y/o kid dropping out of school to turn pro.The rule is you have to be either:1) funnieror2) more believable.Sorry, try again in a couple weeks.

We already had a joke account about that this week, with the 16 y/o kid dropping out of school to turn pro.The rule is you have to be either:1) funnieror2) more believable.Sorry, try again in a couple weeks.
YO,I DECIDED TO GO PRO YESTERDAY. I'M SICK OF MY JOB CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE. MY BOSS A TOTAL B.ITCH. I GOT ALL HIGH AND WENT TO WORK LATE. HE WAS LIKE YOU CANT DO THAT SO I WAS LIKE FU.CK YOU BIT.CH I'M GONNA DO WHUTEVA I WANT. I'M TURNING PRO IN POKER. PEACE! BEEN PLAYING POKER FOR ABOUT 2 YEARS. MOSTLY CRUSHING ONLINE .10/.25NL. I ALSO PLAY LIVE SOMETIMES. I COMPLETLEY CRUSH THE 40NL. I ALWAYS LEAVE WITH LIKE $200-$300 EVERYTIME I PLAY. I THINK I'M THE BEST PLAYER WHEN IT COMES TO READING PEOPLE. IF SOMEONES WEAK I ALWAYS SHOVE. I HAVE ABOUT $2000 RIGHT NOW FROM CRUSHING THE GAMES. SHOULD BE PLENTY FOR ME RIGHT NOW. PROBABLY GONNA MOVE TO VEGAS THIS WEEK.HOLLA!
The fact that you used mostly correct spelling, and ended with "Holla" shows us that you are, indeed, the worst gimmick account this week.
This is completely unreasonable! I demand you rethink this.

GIMMICK ACOUNT? F.UCK THAT ****. ALL I'M TRYIN TO DO IZ GET SOME ADVICE ROUND HERE AND ALL I GET IS A BUNCH OF A$$HOLE REPLIES. YOU'LL SEE THAT I'M GONNA MAKE IT. HATERS DOWN, BALLAZ THO EM UP IN DA SKY. SKY'S THE LIMIT. I'M OUT TO MAKE IT ON MY OWN DONT STAND IN MY WAY CAUSE YOU GON GET CHOPPED KID. HOLLA!

GIMMICK ACOUNT? F.UCK THAT ****. ALL I'M TRYIN TO DO IZ GET SOME ADVICE ROUND HERE AND ALL I GET IS A BUNCH OF A$$HOLE REPLIES. YOU'LL SEE THAT I'M GONNA MAKE IT. HATERS DOWN, BALLAZ THO EM UP IN DA SKY. SKY'S THE LIMIT. I'M OUT TO MAKE IT ON MY OWN DONT STAND IN MY WAY CAUSE YOU GON GET CHOPPED KID. HOLLA!
ShipItHollaments?

good luck dawg. you sound like a top class player. plz, let me stake you in the $4.40 180s on PokerStars. There will be alot of other pros playing in it but I have enough confidence in you that you can make it. GL(hahaha, I'm getting on the ground floor of 'pokers next big thing')

NOTHIN BUT HATERS ROUND HERE. HAH. I'LL SHO ALL YOUSE WHUT I'L MADE UF. REMEMBER I SAID IT WHEN YOU SEE ME WINNIN THE MAIN EVENT NEXT YEAR. DAWG IS ON DA MOVE. CANT KEEP A BALLA DOWN FOEVER.WHATS DA BEST PLACE TO HOOK UP SOME $$$ IN VEGAS GAME WISE. I SHIP THE 40NL. I NEED DONK FOOD TO FUEL MY GAME. I'M ALREADY SEEEING IT. I'M GONNA MAKE IT . YOU'LL SEE. ALL YA HATERZ CAN KISS MY AS.S PIPE . DONT COME BEGGIN DA DAWG WHEN ITS TIME TO SHINE.